Halifax Vacation Home Available

Old July 6th, 2005, 02:55 PM
oldtrout

Sweet Repeats wrote:
Man, you guys truly need to find yourselves some hobbies other than
picking people apart.

So what if the guy wants to rent out his house for $500 per week or
rent out rooms like a bed and breakfast for $200 per week.

Not only is this guys offer apparently valid, but it is quite a bit
cheaper than the alternatives.

Price a motel for a week folks!
Hell, price a bed and breakfast in the same area and you will quickly
find that this guys offer seems like a pretty good deal.

Christ it cost me $480.00 per week for a room in a bed in breakfast
for my with in St John's, Newfoundland while her father was in the
hospital and $450.00 for 5 days in a motel in Clarenville,
Newfoundland.

Check the Vacation homes web sites.

http://www.cyberrentals.com/index.cf...reg_refno/5486
A one bedroom vacation apartment for 1350.00 USD or 1633.00 CDN

Check this one:
http://www.choice1.com/nova_scotia_o....htm?CID=13050
1450.00 - 2950.00 per week in Hubbards.

http://www.vacationrentals411.com/vacation/9308.html
600.00 - 1300.00 per week.

http://www.vacationrentals411.com/vacation/5967.html
725.00 per week for a bed and breakfast ( Shared Bath )

This is the first 4 that I came to .. I did not pick and choose the
expensive ones.

You guys may want to do some research before you start tearing people
up and calling them crooks.

Tim

The penthouse at the Welsford on Hollis St may still be
available. $6,500 a month.

--
oldtrout

yeoldtrout AT yahoo DOT com
Old July 6th, 2005, 02:58 PM
oldtrout

Sweet Repeats wrote:
On Tue, 05 Jul 2005 15:24:01 GMT, me wrote:

On 5 Jul 2005 07:49:34 -0700, "gman99" wrote:

Sweet Repeats wrote:

[...]

Try Halifax Apartments, fully furnished housekeeping suites for $1600 a
MONTH....hmmmm...perhaps someone DID do their homework !!

Great - you did your homework..... Did it matter THAT much to you
that you had to take the time to try to prove someone wrong?? ****,
come to think of it, you do crap like this on a regular basis. Do you
actually HAVE a job?

He did not prove me wrong in my opinion, A furnished apartment and a
furnished house on the ocean with a dock is no comparison.

My idea of a vacation home is not an apartment.

Gman is what he is ... don't be to hard on him. He has great for
entertainment value.

im·be·cile Audio pronunciation of "imbecile" ( P )
Pronunciation Key (mb-sl, -sl)
n.

1. A stupid or silly person; a dolt.
2. A person whose mental acumen is well below par.
3. A person of moderate to severe mental retardation
having a mental age of from three to seven years and
generally being capable of some degree of communication and
performance of simple tasks under supervision. The term
belongs to a classification system no longer in use and is
now considered offensive.

Tim

--
oldtrout

yeoldtrout AT yahoo DOT com
Old July 6th, 2005, 04:14 PM
gman99

oldtrout wrote:

im=B7be=B7cile Audio pronunciation of "imbecile" ( P )
Pronunciation Key (mb-sl, -sl)
n.

1. A stupid or silly person; a dolt.
2. A person whose mental acumen is well below par.
3. A person of moderate to severe mental retardation
having a mental age of from three to seven years and
generally being capable of some degree of communication and
performance of simple tasks under supervision. The term
belongs to a classification system no longer in use and is
now considered offensive.

Come on their fishface...I expect greater things from you. This is
beneath you....

Old July 17th, 2005, 02:15 PM
redmaple

All,

I didn't realize I've caused such a long discussion on the ad topic. I
do apologize for any miss information I may have presented on the quick
post. I have since added some more comments to the photos, hopefully
people will get a correct idea about the property.

The house is built in 2002-2003 as a vacation house, since I live in
Boston so I thought I may want to rent it out to cover for the property
tax and insurrance when I am not there. If you think the price is not
right then please give me an offer and I'll consider it.

I have someone who live in Halifax that help me to rent the property.
His phone number should be (902) 830-1881 (I made a mistake earlier by
type 802 instead of 902). Please contact him if you want to see the
property before renting it.

Thanks for all your feed backs, positive and otherwise.

Henry

Old July 17th, 2005, 05:19 PM
Patty Winter

In article .com,
redmaple wrote:

I didn't realize I've caused such a long discussion on the ad topic. I
do apologize for any miss information I may have presented on the quick
post. I have since added some more comments to the photos, hopefully
people will get a correct idea about the property.

I don't know about the accuracy of your information, but one problem
with your posting was that you sent it to rec.travel.usa-canada, which
is not an appropriate group for commercial postings. The proper place
for travel ads is rec.travel.marketplace.

Patty