Hotel search engine

Old January 4th, 2007, 11:16 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
ntony

Default Hotel search engine

Hello.
I've search the other days on google for a website where i can make a
reservation to a cheap hotel - i wanted to make my own travel planes -
and i discover a super site - that compares
about 20 hotel reservation sites.
http://www.hotelscombined.com/?a_aid=8c8392f6

Here you can see hotel room pictures, hotels prices, from all the
hotel reservation sites

The site searches multiple hotel reservation websites simultaneously to
help find the lowest rate instantly.
There service is an amazing time and money saver!

Old January 4th, 2007, 05:27 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
RayC

ntony wrote:
Hello.
I've search the other days on google for a website where i can make a
reservation to a cheap hotel - i wanted to make my own travel planes -
and i discover a super site - that compares
about 20 hotel reservation sites.
http://www.hotelscombined.com/?a_aid=8c8392f6

Here you can see hotel room pictures, hotels prices, from all the
hotel reservation sites

The site searches multiple hotel reservation websites simultaneously to
help find the lowest rate instantly.
There service is an amazing time and money saver!

These are pretty cool sites. I use one similar for renting cars. I
recently got a PT cruiser at LAX for $9.95 per day and a pickup truck in
Miami for $12.95 per day with unlimited miles on both. It is
www.CarRentals.com but I am sure that there are others out there that
search the various seller sites.

Hmmmm ... I wonder if there will be one built that does only cruises?

--
Ray Contreras
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Old January 4th, 2007, 09:36 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
ghostship

ntony wrote:
and i discover a super site - that compares
about 20 hotel reservation sites.
http://www.hotelscombined.com

Great site, thanks for sharing it. A favorite site I sometimes use is
www.rentalo.com
They list hotels and also B&B's and vacation rentals all over the
world.

Found a studio condo for $50/nt right next to a hotel charging $165/nt.
Yowza!

GS