Air America breaking news: "USA to fingerprint ALL visitors !!!"

Old April 13th, 2004, 03:53 PM
devil

Default Air America breaking news: "USA to fingerprint ALL visitors !!!"

On Tue, 13 Apr 2004 15:10:41 +0100, The Reids wrote:

Following up to Olivers

Exactly what is wrong with being "anti-religious" then?

It's simply a prejudice, just like racism. Depends on how anti-religious
you are, I suppose. Vile epithets, OK; but physical attacks on the LDS and
Jehovah's Witness missionaries that come to your front door, not
acceptable (especailly if you poor kerosene on them and threaten'em
with a barbecue lighter).....

don't give me ideas.

Mental abuse is surely OK. Much better than beating your wife. And these
guys offer themselves as scapegoat, so we might as well make them useful.

I love to tell them how evil their god got to be. And that they are
insulting my intelligence, if I would need them, I would know where to
find them, thanks.

Or I ask if they have considered sex instead. Or I can recommend a good
analyst.

Old April 13th, 2004, 03:59 PM
AJC

On Tue, 13 Apr 2004 14:49:01 GMT, "Frank F. Matthews"
wrote:

WMD's and their 'imminent' threat were certainly at the heart of the war
justification in the US. You heard little else. FFM

It is quite amazing how Bush's apologists will seemingly go to any
length, including re-writing recent history, just to attempt to
portray their idol in a positive light.

Chad Irby wrote:

In article ,
AJC wrote:

Let me get this straight. Washington said we're going to invade Iraq
because of their WMDs, we want you to support us.

Nope. And if that's what you think*was* said, it just shows that you
didn't follow any of the arguments at *all* last spring.

While most of Europe tried to make WMDs the be-all and end-all of the
argument, that's not what happened.