CEO charged for refusing to get off cellphone during Southwest flight

Old May 20th, 2008, 07:33 PM posted to alt.true-crime,misc.consumers,rec.travel.air,alt.cellular,alt.law-enforcement
Rod Speed[_1_]

Default CEO charged for refusing to get off cellphone during Southwest flight

H.C.E wrote
Rod Speed wrote
mrtravel wrote
Rod Speed wrote

No need, it clearly aint line of sight.

I'm waiting.

Cant even spell wanking.

You didn't spell "can't" and "ain't" correctly.

I choose to spell then like that. You get to like that or lump it.

You are just displaying your ignorance,

Aint ignorance if you know how most do it.

lack of education

Leaves yours for dead, thanks.

and ignorance of customary practice.

Aint ignorance if you know what is customary and choose to do it differently, fool.

Old May 21st, 2008, 09:07 PM posted to alt.true-crime,misc.consumers,rec.travel.air,alt.cellular,alt.law-enforcement
Rod Speed[_1_]

H.C.E wrote
Rod Speed wrote
H.C.E wrote
Rod Speed wrote
mrtravel wrote
Rod Speed wrote

No need, it clearly aint line of sight.

I'm waiting.

Cant even spell wanking.

You didn't spell "can't" and "ain't" correctly.

I choose to spell then like that. You get to like that or lump it.

You are just displaying your ignorance,

Aint ignorance if you know how most do it.

But you don't show it. You are the ignorant one.

Never ever could bull**** its way out of a wet paper bag.

lack of education

Leaves yours for dead, thanks.

Sure, you expect us to agree with you?

Just how many of you are there between those ears, ****** ?

and ignorance of customary practice.

Aint ignorance if you know what is customary
and choose to do it differently, fool.

It is applied ignorance if you know the right way
and continue to do things the wrong way.

Never ever could bull**** its way out of a wet paper bag.

It is as if you expect us to believe you are the only one
marching in step and EVERYONE else is out of step.

So stupid that it cant even manage to work out that it aint a parade.

What you do is merely an affectation and a pathetic method of drawing attention to yourself.

You're the only one drawing attention to anything, ******.

Old May 22nd, 2008, 01:40 AM posted to alt.true-crime,misc.consumers,rec.travel.air,alt.cellular,alt.law-enforcement
2345

[...]

I see you have descended to the australian form of debate: abuse,

Corse you never ever did anything like that yourself, eh hypocrite ?

especially when you can't refute a single thing I said.

Lying now.

Now that I have exhausted your inadequate intellectual resources I had better throw you back.

Never ever could bull**** its way out of a wet paper bag.

Plonk...

Fat lot of good that will do you, ******.

Old May 22nd, 2008, 10:41 AM posted to alt.true-crime,misc.consumers,rec.travel.air,alt.cellular,alt.law-enforcement
2345

[...]

Poor little roddie has to resort to tag teaming with another aussie...

So stupid that it cant even work out the basics.

No surprise that it has to resort to spelling flames.

Old May 23rd, 2008, 05:43 PM posted to alt.true-crime,misc.consumers,rec.travel.air,alt.cellular,alt.law-enforcement
John Weiss[_2_]

"H.C.E" wrote...

I see you have descended to the australian form of debate: abuse,
especially when you can't refute a single thing I said.

SOP for rodless. He's just the local troll who tries to get a rise out of
anyone who knows anything about anything, because he doesn't.

Now that I have exhausted your inadequate intellectual resources
I had better throw you back.

Plonk...

Definitely a good plan!

Old May 29th, 2008, 04:43 PM posted to misc.consumers,rec.travel.air,alt.cellular,alt.law-enforcement
SMS

mrtravel wrote:

Yes, you know where the bases are, but do you know which ones could be
covering your house. Can you also explain how the signal gets from the
cell tower to your house, since you stated it wasn't line of site.
If it's not line of site, then it is reflected from something.

Sight, not site. Cellular communications is line of sight. However "line
of sight" doesn't mean that the signal can't pass through walls, etc.
Depending on the frequency, the signal can go through building walls,
windows, etc.. Some people don't understand the technical meaning of
line of sight.