Why do men read on the toilet?

Old February 25th, 2004, 12:31 AM
Sleepy Bongloader

Default Why do men read on the toilet?

how else are we going to jerk off?

"Skipper" wrote in message
.. .
In article t5mn3055mu5gokemhv449seauupfomv4cu@news, Lisa
wrote:

My husband has this nasty habit and I just find it disgusting!

Why do men do it?

Because they're with women who are so screwed up they have to come on a
newsgroup to ask questions instead of talking to their man? That ****
wears you out.

Old February 25th, 2004, 12:43 AM
Richard Steiner

Here in rec.travel.air,
Lisa spake unto us, saying:

My husband has this nasty habit and I just find it disgusting!

Why do men do it?

I know a number of women who read on the toilet as well.

So what?

It's a period of down time where there's very little else to do, and
one is also usually in a quiet isolated place, so it gives them (and
me, I admit) a chance to read stuff that we might not otherwise read.

What do you do on the toilet? Brainstorm about silly questions to ask
on USENET? :-)

--
-Rich Steiner --- http://www.visi.com/~rsteiner --- Eden Prairie, MN
Applications analyst/designer/developer (14 yrs) seeking employment.
Old February 25th, 2004, 12:56 AM
Karen

Lisa wrote:
My husband has this nasty habit and I just find it disgusting!

Why do men do it?

You think men are the only ones? Trust me, they're not.

Karen E.

--
_______________________________________
"Few things are harder to put up with than the annoyance of a good example"

***Please remove "nojunk" from email address to reply.***

Old February 25th, 2004, 01:15 AM
mtravelkay

The Grammer Genious wrote:

mtravelkay wrote:

Lisa wrote:

My husband has this nasty habit and I just find it disgusting!

Why do men do it?

Why is it nasty? ...

Yeah. What's nasty about it? This morning during breakfast I had to go,
and I wanted to take the cereal box with me because I was in the middle
of reading the text on the back, but my wife wouldn't let me take it
with me to the bathroom. I still can't figure out exactly what her
objection was.

Reminds me of a Seinfeld episode that takes place at a bookstore.

Old February 25th, 2004, 01:27 AM
Volfie \Scary Poppins\ Jackson

"Cold Coffee" wrote in message
Lisa wrote:

My husband has this nasty habit

What, taking a **** is nasty?

and I just find it disgusting!

You must be one of those women who goes once every two weeks whether you
need to or not.

Why do men do it?

The mind of a male is always learning. Downtime like sitting on the pot
is unacceptable as the mind must be occupied. Ergo, reading; the
perfect solution to the problem.

I wonder how she'd feel if she found him knitting in there.

Giselle (or trying on her make-up)

Old February 25th, 2004, 01:29 AM
Coasterqueen

"The Grammer Genious" wrote in message

Shawn "Me" Hearn wrote:

Why did you post this totally off-topic message on rec.travel.air?

Why does somebody ALWAYS have to clutter up the newsgroups with objections

off-topic postings?

I think this thread is hilarious. We need something to laugh at besides the
pro-Bush posts flooding this ng.
--
All that is needed for evil to triumph is for good people to stand by and do
nothing.

Old February 25th, 2004, 01:45 AM
Bob

Lisa wrote:
My husband has this nasty habit and I just find it disgusting!

Why do men do it?

Bob's sister used to read for hours.

Why do women do it?

Bob

--

When did we divide into sides?

"As president, I will put American government and our legal system back
on the side of women." John Kerry, leading Democratic candidate for
President. http://www.johnkerry.com/issues/women/

[Bob does not advocate any illegal, seditious, or immoral acts. All
posts are for discussion, rhetorical, or humorous purposes only.]

Old February 25th, 2004, 01:45 AM
J e l l o ³

Shawn "Me" Hearn wrote:

Why did you post this totally off-topic message on rec.travel.air?

Why does somebody ALWAYS have to clutter up the newsgroups with
objections

off-topic postings?

I think this thread is hilarious. We need something to laugh at
besides the pro-Bush posts flooding this ng.

Bush reads on the toilet.

And then wipes with the Constitution.

--
J e l l o ³
Old February 25th, 2004, 02:02 AM
Jim Davis Sr.

"J e l l o ³" wrote in message
.196...

Bush reads on the toilet.

And then wipes with the Constitution.

--
J e l l o ³

OH CRAP!!! Now this will start another political thread.