Why do men read on the toilet?

Old February 25th, 2004, 02:39 AM
Missprinted

Default Why do men read on the toilet?

"Lisa" wrote in message
news:t5mn3055mu5gokemhv449seauupfomv4cu@news...

My husband has this nasty habit and I just find it disgusting!

Why do men do it?

My theory is that women have muscles in that area that men don't, so it
takes a shorter time to go than it does for men. Women push, men wait. End
of story.

Missprinted

---

Old February 25th, 2004, 03:51 AM
km39497

"Missprinted" wrote in message

"Lisa" wrote in message

My husband has this nasty habit and I just find it disgusting!

Why do men do it?

My theory is that women have muscles in that area that men don't, so it
takes a shorter time to go than it does for men. Women push, men wait. End
of story.

Missprinted

I'm going along with this theory too. It used to drive me crazy that just
when we were getting ready to walk out the door, my ex would start wandering
around looking for reading material so he could sit there "reading" for a
half an hour. I could care less about the reading part, don't find it
disgusting at all. But I do find the red ring I get on my heiny when I read
for any length of time a bit unattractive and baboonish.

Old February 25th, 2004, 03:56 AM
SpaceMonkeyGleep

In article ,
"km39497" wrote:

I'm going along with this theory too. It used to drive me crazy that just
when we were getting ready to walk out the door, my ex would start wandering
around looking for reading material so he could sit there "reading" for a
half an hour. I could care less about the reading part, don't find it
disgusting at all. But I do find the red ring I get on my heiny when I read
for any length of time a bit unattractive and baboonish.

Dunno about "unatractive" or "baboonish", since I've never taken a look
to find out, but I find that if I spend too long reading on the throne,
my dick falls asleep. Ever had your dick fall asleep? No biggie on the
process of getting to that point, but once it starts "waking up", holy
****ing **** does it HURT!
--
GLEEEEEP!
Old February 25th, 2004, 04:03 AM
harry

SpaceMonkeyGleep wrote:

In article ,
"km39497" wrote:

I'm going along with this theory too. It used to drive me crazy that just
when we were getting ready to walk out the door, my ex would start wandering
around looking for reading material so he could sit there "reading" for a
half an hour. I could care less about the reading part, don't find it
disgusting at all. But I do find the red ring I get on my heiny when I read
for any length of time a bit unattractive and baboonish.

Dunno about "unatractive" or "baboonish", since I've never taken a look
to find out, but I find that if I spend too long reading on the throne,
my dick falls asleep. Ever had your dick fall asleep? No biggie on the
process of getting to that point, but once it starts "waking up", holy
****ing **** does it HURT!

And speaking of dicks, do you guys rest yours over the top of the toilet seat
while you take a ****, or just let it hang down below the rim?

Me, I just let it hang...
Old February 25th, 2004, 04:04 AM
Angle Subsided

"Lisa" wrote in message

My husband has this nasty habit and I just find it disgusting!

Why do men do it?

Most men do it because they find their wife unattractive and fat. Reading
helps them take the stress away from thinking about having sex with large
greasey wives.

Old February 25th, 2004, 04:10 AM
Skipper

In article , harry
wrote:

SpaceMonkeyGleep wrote:

In article ,
"km39497" wrote:

[...]

Not me. Mine won't fit through the hole.
Old February 25th, 2004, 04:14 AM
freeda

My husband has this nasty habit and I just find it disgusting!

Why do men do it?

Several reasons.
i)It is a moment of solitute, just right for calm contemplation (away from
nagging women like yourself)
ii)because you are concentrating on the job in hand, your mind is totally
focused, so when reading something educational, you tend to really learn.
iii)Going for a **** is boring, especially the 20 min jobs the morning after
8pints of real ale and a curry.

My wife hates this habit, she will promtly remove all reading material from
the bog after I have indulged in a good sit down.
I really can't understand why anyone finds it so disgusting.

Old February 25th, 2004, 04:23 AM
SpaceMonkeyGleep

In article ,
harry wrote:

SpaceMonkeyGleep wrote:

In article ,
"km39497" wrote:

[...]

I'm definitely a dangler, unless the toilet is one of those weird ones
little or no space between the seat and the water. Then I lay it on the
seat. Not much more effective at clenching things up than having yur
dick drop into what feels like a lake of icewater!
--
GLEEEEEP!
Old February 25th, 2004, 04:25 AM
Grizzlie Antagonist

On Tue, 24 Feb 2004 15:08:54 -0800, Lisa
wrote:

My husband has this nasty habit and I just find it disgusting!

Why do men do it?

To pass the time away. Considering the mundaneness of the activity
being undertaken, why NOT allow your mind to be distracted?

As long as we wash our hands afterwards, what difference does it make?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ladies and gentlemen - let's have a round of applause
for tonight's player of the game - AL-BERT-O CAS-S-S-
S-S-S--S-S-TILLO!"

- P.A. announcer at Grizzlie Stadium, July 4, 2003

"To me the Universe was all void of Life, of Purpose,
of Volition, even of Hostility: it was one huge, dead,
immeasurable Steam-engine, rolling on, in its dead
indifference, to grind me limb from limb. Oh, the vast,
gloomy, solitary Golgotha, and Mill of Death! Why was
the Living banished thither companionless, conscious?
Why, if there is no Devil; nay, unless the Devil is
your God?"

- Thomas Carlyle

"Populus me sibilat, at mihi plaudo."(The people
hiss at me, but I am well satisfied with myself).

- Horace, the Roman poet
Old February 25th, 2004, 04:47 AM
freeda

My husband has this nasty habit and I just find it disgusting!

Why do men do it?

To pass the time away. Considering the mundaneness of the activity
being undertaken, why NOT allow your mind to be distracted?

As long as we wash our hands afterwards, what difference does it make?

Exactly.. when you pick up your book/paper etc, your hands have been nowhere
near your anus. Then you finish, put the book down, then wipe your arse,
then wash you hands. Your book is not tainted by **** covered hands.