Horse to become next Queen of England!

Old February 17th, 2005, 01:59 AM
Rev Dr Dick Foot

"DF" wrote:

Is that why you are still alive and spewing trash here
while you should have been killed by the other atheist
Baptists who are pictured on the same webpage with you?

Am I standing in your way? I am not.

Have a little respect, you bald-headed baboon!

What for orthodox Atheist trash? GTH.

The dear Lord Jesus would like to remind you, that
there never was a currency called deutsch marks.

You are quibbling over the plural "marks" aren't you?

It was always an English transliteration. The currency was called, die
Deutsche Mark. They translated this into English as "Deutschmark."

You might think that clever, but don't forget, they have transliterated
the English word "handy" into German to mean Mobile Telephone.

I was including the current deutsch mark as well
as the Rentenmark under your godfather Hitler.

Reichs Mark. He was nothing if not a nationalist.

One of the statements boasts that it
cannot be published. It can.

You early masterbation has left you mind completely
befuddled. What is "it" in your preceding line?

Are you asking me about a sworn statement by Geraint R. Davies MP (New
Labour, Croydon Central)?

Furthermore, what is a "****ing litigation"
as opposed to an ordinary litigation?

Do you know the fifth amendment?

Atheist-Satan-worshipping-racist-anti-semite-latent-homosexu*al-child-b
eating- masterbating-****ing-litigating-Baptist-janitor Dick F Foot.

Did I get that right?

Me or him? Neither are gay, as far as I know.

--
Rev Dr Pastor Dick F Foot BA, DD, FFD
The Guardian of English Christianity

Old February 17th, 2005, 03:30 AM
DF

Rev Dr Dick Foot wrote:

The dear Lord Jesus would like to remind you, that
there never was a currency called deutsch marks.

You are quibbling over the plural "marks" aren't you?

It was always an English transliteration. The currency was called,

die
Deutsche Mark. They translated this into English as "Deutschmark."

But for the English ninnies such as yourself, Giovannini has this for
you:
http://ideas.repec.org/p/nbr/nberwo/1281.html

I was including the current deutsch mark as well
as the Rentenmark under your godfather Hitler.

Reichs Mark. He was nothing if not a nationalist.

Sie dummer Esel und Schei=DFekopf!

"The new Rentenmark was valued at 1 Rentenmark to One Trillion old
marks (no typographical error there). ... "
See: http://www.schoolshistory.org.uk/ASL...rentenmark.htm

One of the statements boasts that it
cannot be published. It can.

You early masterbation has left you mind completely
befuddled. What is "it" in your preceding line?
Furthermore, what is a "****ing litigation"
as opposed to an ordinary litigation?

Do you know the fifth amendment?

"No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous
crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a Grand Jury, except in
cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the Militia, when in
actual service in time of War or public danger; nor shall any person be
subject for the same offence to be twice put in jeopardy of life or
limb; nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness
against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without
due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use,
without just compensation."

I wrote it for the constitutional lawyers! But what has that to do
with an

Atheist-Satan-worshipping-racist-anti-semite-latent-homosexu=ADal-child-b

Old February 17th, 2005, 10:35 AM
Rev Dr Dick Foot

"DF" wrote:

But for the English ninnies such as yourself,

Are you calling A Man of God, a mere English ninny?

Sie dummer Esel und Scheißekopf!

Do you know what a verb is?

I wrote it for the constitutional lawyers!
But what has that to do with an

The "honourable" gentleman, the member for Croydon Central?

You need to know more about the dear Lord Jesus Christ. Please consult
our simple, but effective, Child's Guide to Jesus, at

http://www.childsguide2jesus.broomleigh.org/

Old February 17th, 2005, 05:33 PM
DF

Rev Dr Dick Foot wrote:
"DF" wrote:

But for the English ninnies such as yourself,

Are you calling A Man of God, a mere English ninny?

An English Nazi-ninny!

I finally put it all together, after all the racist and anti-semitic
hints you've given in your preceding posts. I went to the
http://www.church.broomleigh.org/

and for the first time, clicked on the bald-head of that baboon face
of Dick Foot, and lo and behold, I got Dick Foot's page, with wall
paper
completely covered with swastika!!!!!

Now I finally see that this English "baptist" church is nothing but a
front for the hate group whose morons call themselves pastors.

Sie dummer Esel und Schei=DFekopf!

Do you know what a verb is?

A verb is hardly necessary ...
You dumb ass and **** head!

I wrote it for the constitutional lawyers!
But what has that to do with an

Atheist-Satan-worshipping-racist-anti-semite-latent-homosexu=AD=ADal-child-

beating- masterbating-****ing-litigating-Baptist-janitor Dick F

Very clever editing eh, by inserting this:
The "honourable" gentleman, the member for Croydon Central?

You need to know more about the dear Lord Jesus Christ. Please

consult
our simple, but effective, Child's Guide to Jesus, at

http://www.childsguide2jesus.broomleigh.org/

Why are you listed as MA there instead of Dr Paster? To advertise
that you are just MAsterbating on that page?

--
Rev Dr Pastor Dick F Foot BA, DD, FFD
The Guardian of English Christianity
Broomleigh Baptist Church AG (Zurich)
111 Lime Walk, Chelmsford CM2 9NJ, Great Britain
http://www.church.broomleigh.org/

Your autobiography is now complete,

Atheist-Satan-worshipping-racist-anti-semite-latent-homosexu=AD=ADal-child-

beating- masterbating-****ing-litigating-Baptist-janitor-NAZI, Dick
Foot

DF

Old February 17th, 2005, 05:54 PM
Rev Dr Dick Foot

"DF" wrote:

I got Dick Foot's page, with wall
paper completely covered with swastika!!!!!

"Think of the most sacred thing in your life, think of the most precious
thing and put the swastika into that place. Put the swastika into your
heart. Put the swastika on your altar. Put the swastika on the image you
use to represent God, love, peace, or the cosmos. Put the swastika on the
thing that makes you happy. You will begin to see what the swastika has
meant to humans over this entire planet for all of our human history."

http://www.manwoman.net/swastika/

Orthodox atheist trash are worse than liberal atheist trash.

Now I finally see that this English "baptist" church
is nothing but a front for the hate group whose morons
call themselves pastors.

We're not mormons.

You dumb ass and **** head!

Vicken Sie in Hölle.

Why are you listed as MA there instead of Dr Paster?

Cantab.

Atheist-Satan-worshipping-racist-anti-semite-latent-
homosexu**al-child-beating- masterbating-****ing-
litigating-Baptist-janitor-NAZI, Dick Foot

You don't like True Christianity® then?

Old February 17th, 2005, 11:51 PM
DF

Rev Dr Dick Foot wrote:
"DF" wrote:

[...]

Nor are you human beings who get the respect from anyone, other than
from
your pitiful self.

Atheist-Satan-worshipping-racist-anti-semite-latent-
homosexu=AD=ADal-child-beating- masterbating-****ing-
litigating-Baptist-janitor-NAZI, Dick Foot

There is nothing more for you to spew forth that is not already
captured
in your autobiography which earned the citation above.

You don't like True Christianity=AE then?

Old February 18th, 2005, 12:36 PM
Rev Dr Dick Foot

"DF" wrote:

You don't like True Christianity® then?

DF

Does Diddums have any more mindless abuse to throw at God's True Christian
Church?