Horse to become next Queen of England!

Old February 18th, 2005, 06:49 PM
DF

Rev Dr Dick Foot wrote:
"DF" wrote:

Atheist-Satan-worshipping-racist-anti-semite-latent-
homosexu=AD=ADal-child-beating- masterbating-****ing-
litigating-Baptist-janitor-NAZI, Dick Foot

DF

Does Diddums have any more mindless abuse to throw at

--
Rev Dr Pastor Dick F Foot BA, DD, FFD
The Guardian of English Christianity

Yes, as a matter of fact. As long as you keep coming back for more,
I have to admit a careless omission on my part -- overlooking the
picture on Dick Foot's page, in which he was dressed in white hood,
with the other "pasters" in his "church", in a cross-burning KKK
ceremony.

So, this "paster" Dick Foot is really a Nazi, cloaked as a KKK ...

Atheist-Satan-worshipping-racist-anti-semite-latent-
homosexu=AD=ADal-child-beating- masterbating-****ing-
litigating-Baptist-janitor-NAZI-cloaked as a KKK, Dick Foot=20

DF

Old February 18th, 2005, 07:07 PM
Rev Dr Dick Foot

"DF" wrote:

Atheist-Satan-worshipping-racist-anti-semite-latent-
homosexu**al-child-beating- masterbating-****ing-
litigating-Baptist-janitor-NAZI-cloaked as a KKK, Dick Foot

Is that it? I have a message for you, from Britain's Best Christian:

M E M O R A N D U M

From: The Broomleigh Baptist Salvation Evaluation Committee (Subcommittee
for the Irretrievably Lost, Whether Catholics, Mormons, Muslims or
Unrepentant Serial Killers)

To: DF

Your Salvation

As the vessel of the Lord's perfect message of boundless wrath and
annoyance with His imperfect creations, the matter of your wistful hopes
of salvation was brought before the full board of the Broomleigh Baptist
Salvation Evaluation Committee on this very day.

After a suitable time for contemplation, no matter how seemingly brief,
it was determined by unanimous consent of all True Christians present the
following findings of fact:

1. You are a thoroughly annoying person;

2. Your presence in God's Glory would make it extremely difficult
for "Heaven" to live up to its name; and

3. Therefore, you have been damned to an everlasting Hell, to have
your flesh gnawed at by voracious hoofed demons.

The Lord has specifically asked us to remind you that your consignment to
perpetual torture at the hands of deranged beasts of His making should in
no manner be construed as any indication that the Lord has, by either
design or omission, discontinued His unconditional love of you.

And, further, you are not to construe our relief in the knowledge that we
shall not be sharing God's Glory with someone as appallingly wretched as
you (or the look of sublime delight that flashes across our otherwise
inscrutable faces when we contemplate the agony of your much deserved
destiny) as diminishing our love for you as True Christians.

Wishing you a speedy descent,

Mrs. Katie Fisher, Chairlady & Britain's Best Christian

--
Rev Dr Pastor Dick F Foot MA, DD, FFD

From: The Broomleigh Baptist Salvation Evaluation Committee

(Subcommittee
for the Irretrievably Lost, Whether Catholics, Mormons, Muslims or
Unrepentant Serial Killers)

Drivil by some Nazi-KKK sympathizer, possibly written by Dick Foot,
but
signed/forged,
Mrs. Katie Fisher, Chairlady & Britain's Best Christian

Undoubtedly

Deaconess Katie Fisher (lactation consultant, Mother & Baby Magazine),
31 Baring Road, Croydon CR0 7DD; 020 8662 0184

of the Satin-worshipping, Nazi-KKK "church" of Broomleigh Baptist.

Does she also serve as the bag lady for the tithe collected in the KKK
bonfire rallies, to be deposited to the Jewish accountant at the Zurich
bank?

Does she also have the title of Dragon Lady of your "church"?

--
Rev Dr Pastor Dick F Foot MA, DD, FFD
The Guardian of English Christianity
Broomleigh Baptist Church AG (Zurich)
111 Lime Walk, Chelmsford CM2 9NJ, Great Britain
http://www.church.broomleigh.org/

Atheist-Satan-worshipping-racist-anti-semite-latent-
homosexu=AD=ADal-child-beating- masterbating-****ing-
litigating-Baptist-janitor-NAZI-cloaked as a KKK, Dick Foot

Bring the rest of your varmints out, Dick Foot. I wanna hear not from
some janitor who calls himself "pastor" or some deaconness peons, but
from the Grand Dragon, Chief Satin of the Broomleigh Hell, himself!

? 2004, Richard F. Foot MA, DD, Broomleigh Baptist Church, 111 Lime
Walk, Chelmsford CM2 9NJ
Pastor Peter Roberts, Rochdale Baptist Church, 18 Belmont Way,
Rochdale, OL12 6HR (01706)?632 664
Pastor Arthur G. Kitson, Hastings Baptist Church, 73 Old London Road,
Hastings; TN35 5NB (01424)?439 778
Pastor David J. Taylor, Croham Road Baptist Church, 52 Croham Road,
South Croydon CR2 7BA; Telephone 020 8686 0041
Deaconess Katie Fisher (lactation consultant, Mother & Baby Magazine),
31 Baring Road, Croydon CR0 7DD; 020 8662 0184
Deaconess Gillian Taylor (deutsche Mission), 15 Hurst View Road, South
Croydon CR2 7AJ; Telefon (+44) 20 8686 1429
Deaconess Christine Reveley, 109 Cudham Lane North, Orpington BR6 6BY;
Telephone (01689)?815 344
Deaconess Catherine Beech, 6 Carlton Avenue, South Croydon CR2 0BY;
Telephone 020 8686 4200
Deaconess Amy Evison, 35 Wish Road, Hove BN3 4NL; Telephone (01273) 722
449

DF

Old February 18th, 2005, 08:34 PM
Rev Dr Dick Foot

"Reef Fish" wrote:

Deaconess Katie Fisher (lactation consultant, Mother & Baby
Magazine), 31 Baring Road, Croydon CR0 7DD; 020 8662 0184

Does she also serve as the bag lady for the tithe
collected in the KKK bonfire rallies, to be deposited
to the Jewish accountant at the Zurich bank?

She is both a Conservative and a supporter of Broomleigh in all its
forms, if that is what you mean.

Does she also have the title
of Dragon Lady of your "church"?

No, that's reserved to Sarah Branson a barrister.

Bring the rest of your varmints out, Dick Foot.

WTF's a varmint?

Old February 19th, 2005, 12:49 AM
DF

Rev Dr Dick Foot wrote:

Deaconess Katie Fisher (lactation consultant, Mother & Baby
Magazine), 31 Baring Road, Croydon CR0 7DD; 020 8662 0184

Does she also serve as the bag lady for the tithe
collected in the KKK bonfire rallies, to be deposited
to the Jewish accountant at the Zurich bank?

She is both a Conservative and a supporter of Broomleigh in all its
forms, if that is what you mean.

Is she a jockey strap, as we Dubya folks say in god's country, the Lone
Star State of 'Merkins?

Bring the rest of your varmints out, Dick Foot.

WTF's a varmint?

WTF's a varmint? You ignant Nazi-prevert!
You ever heard of Gummint, as the US Gummint, rule by the Dubya
varmints?

--
Rev Dr Pastor Dick F Foot MA, DD, FFD
The Guardian of English Christianity
Broomleigh Baptist Church AG (Zurich)
111 Lime Walk, Chelmsford CM2 9NJ, Great Britain
http://www.church.broomleigh.org/

Reef was right. He must heard about you from the other newsgroups
in which I have introduced you as: