Aussie Pilot Found Dead in Airplane

Old March 5th, 2005, 04:34 PM
Fly-by-Night

Default Aussie Pilot Found Dead in Airplane

Melbourne (Reuters)
March 5, 2005

An Australian pilot was found dead this morning.

Bertie the Bunyip was found by his Mother, a Cover Model for Crack /
Whore Magazine. He was found in his cardboard 747 which he built
himself in his bedroom.

The Medical Examiner is turning the Investigation over to the Police,
due to mysterious circumstances. "I don't believe that he could
get his head that far up his own ass without help" He reported.

Services will be held in the back room of the
Walk-About-Creek Hotel. He will be buried in the famous British
Airways "3 engine" plane. A BA spokesman reported, "After all,
they both had an engine missing." He added, "Bertie - You'll
be missed by none, fjukwit"

Bertie's mother will continue to post on Usenet under her sons name.

Old March 5th, 2005, 04:40 PM
Capt 'Wild' Bill Kelso, USAAC

Fly-by-Night wrote:

Melbourne (Reuters)
March 5, 2005

An Australian pilot was found dead this morning.

Bertie the Bunyip was found by his Mother, a Cover Model for Crack /
Whore Magazine. He was found in his cardboard 747 which he built
himself in his bedroom.

The Medical Examiner is turning the Investigation over to the Police,
due to mysterious circumstances. "I don't believe that he could
get his head that far up his own ass without help" He reported.

Services will be held in the back room of the
Walk-About-Creek Hotel. He will be buried in the famous British
Airways "3 engine" plane. A BA spokesman reported, "After all,
they both had an engine missing." He added, "Bertie - You'll
be missed by none, fjukwit"

Bertie's mother will continue to post on Usenet under her sons name.

hucking falarious, NOT.
Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines
Old March 5th, 2005, 06:59 PM
khobar

"Capt 'Wild' Bill Kelso, USAAC" wrote in
message ...
Fly-by-Night wrote:

Melbourne (Reuters)
March 5, 2005

An Australian pilot was found dead this morning.

Bertie the Bunyip was found by his Mother, a Cover Model for Crack /
Whore Magazine. He was found in his cardboard 747 which he built
himself in his bedroom.

The Medical Examiner is turning the Investigation over to the Police,
due to mysterious circumstances. "I don't believe that he could
get his head that far up his own ass without help" He reported.

Services will be held in the back room of the
Walk-About-Creek Hotel. He will be buried in the famous British
Airways "3 engine" plane. A BA spokesman reported, "After all,
they both had an engine missing." He added, "Bertie - You'll
be missed by none, fjukwit"

Bertie's mother will continue to post on Usenet under her sons name.

hucking falarious, NOT.

Not funny? Where's your sense of humour?

Paul Nixon

Old March 5th, 2005, 08:29 PM
Bertie the Bunyip

"Fly-by-Night"
egroups.com:

Melbourne (Reuters)
March 5, 2005

An Australian pilot was found dead this morning.

Bertie the Bunyip was found by his Mother, a Cover Model for Crack /
Whore Magazine. He was found in his cardboard 747 which he built
himself in his bedroom.

The Medical Examiner is turning the Investigation over to the Police,
due to mysterious circumstances. "I don't believe that he could
get his head that far up his own ass without help" He reported.

Services will be held in the back room of the
Walk-About-Creek Hotel. He will be buried in the famous British
Airways "3 engine" plane. A BA spokesman reported, "After all,
they both had an engine missing." He added, "Bertie - You'll
be missed by none, fjukwit"

Bertie's mother will continue to post on Usenet under her sons name.

God I love usenet. Best thing is, this guy actually believes he's scoring
points!

Bertie

http://www.usenet.com
Old March 5th, 2005, 08:29 PM
Bertie the Bunyip

"Capt 'Wild' Bill Kelso, USAAC"
:

Fly-by-Night wrote:

Melbourne (Reuters)
March 5, 2005

An Australian pilot was found dead this morning.

Bertie the Bunyip was found by his Mother, a Cover Model for Crack /
Whore Magazine. He was found in his cardboard 747 which he built
himself in his bedroom.

The Medical Examiner is turning the Investigation over to the Police,
due to mysterious circumstances. "I don't believe that he could
get his head that far up his own ass without help" He reported.

Services will be held in the back room of the
Walk-About-Creek Hotel. He will be buried in the famous British
Airways "3 engine" plane. A BA spokesman reported, "After all,
they both had an engine missing." He added, "Bertie - You'll
be missed by none, fjukwit"

Bertie's mother will continue to post on Usenet under her sons name.

hucking falarious, NOT.

Well, it is, but not in the way he intended!

Bertie

http://www.usenet.com
Old March 5th, 2005, 08:30 PM
Bertie the Bunyip

"khobar" sednews:FvmWd.80029$JZ2.5833@fed1read02:

Fly-by-Night wrote:

[...]

Aww, another bruised ego heard from.

Bertie

http://www.usenet.com
Old March 5th, 2005, 08:42 PM
Limey

"Bertie the Bunyip" XZXZ@XZXZ.,XZXZX wrote in message
00.144...
[...]

For a basher, I actually thought that was kinda funny. He has some
imagination anyway.....shows promise.

Old March 5th, 2005, 08:42 PM
Capt 'Wild' Bill Kelso, USAAC

Bertie the Bunyip wrote:

"Capt 'Wild' Bill Kelso, USAAC"
:

Fly-by-Night wrote:

[...]

yes, true
Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines
Old March 5th, 2005, 09:07 PM
Bertie the Bunyip

"Limey"
:

[...]

mm, maybe. He's probably someone I sent off wth his tail between his legs
some time ago.

Bertie

http://www.usenet.com
Old March 7th, 2005, 06:30 AM
Pooh Bear

Bertie the Bunyip wrote:

[...]

You count *points* Bertei ? Collected Green Shield Stamps did you too ?

How nerdy of you.

Graham