What is happening in this group

Old June 21st, 2005, 03:19 PM
Gregory Morrow

Han wrote:

I can't understand all that Gregory say. I am not quite fluent in
English. Anyway this seems to be an history old group.

Yes, I was simply recalling the "good old days" of this group...it was a lot
more fun then, we had some real "characters" here (and I was/am one of them
I guess, one of the nuttier ones) :-)

I have been here
for my project. Constructing database of airline fares. I was even once
helped for my question here. Vocabularies, concepts, and atmosphere
here are helpful for me.

Years ago there were a decent number of people posting here who had
affiliations with/were employed by the airline industry - pilots, airline
employees, travel agents, even a NASA flight engineer (she had worked on the
SR - 71 "Blackbird" plane). There were many excellent discussions about
technical and airline business matters. Back then you would have gotten a
lot of good information from these people. Now most of them have left, alas
:-|

Just one problem is that the strange guy is
impacting my productivity.

Ignore him, you can killfile that or any other person if you wish. But be
sure to killfile "Michael Voight" too, as he is a persistently worthless
poster...

Another person you should killfile is "nobody" aka JF Mezei, he is simply a
troll writing ignorant nonsense (not as ignorant though as Maryanne Kehoe, a
troll who formerly posted here, her stuff was astoundingly and *jaw -
droppingly* ignorant, hence entertaining). In fact he is responsible for
driving several of the better posters away - he would incessantly badger
them over EVERY SINGLE point they made, these folks eventually got tired of
him and left.

--
Best
Greg

PS: For your project be sure to ask Craig Welch (he's an old familiar face I
wish would post here more, I was just joshing him in my previous post) how
the Australian airline Quantas gained it's "u" ;---)

Old June 21st, 2005, 04:38 PM
Miguel Cruz

Gregory Morrow gregorymorrowEMERGENCYCANCELLATIONARCHIMEDES@eart hlink.net wrote:
Miguel is some sort of a mutt, a strange combination of
Hispanic/Dutch/Black/Rastafari*an smelly backpacker who likes to drop out
and go explore the world's backwaters. Unfortunately, when he decides to
drop back in, it's usually to RTA, driving people mad with his deadpan
cynical style and masked trolls. Miguel is also the winner of our POSTER
WHO EVERYONE WOULD MOST HAVE LIKED TO SEE CRASH INTO THE WTC ON ONE OF THE
TWO PLANES ON 9-11 AWARD.

And yet I STILL haven't received my plaque. What up with that?

miguel
Old June 21st, 2005, 06:22 PM

t wrote:
Miguel is some sort of a mutt, a strange combination of
Hispanic/Dutch/Black/Rastafari=ADan smelly backpacker who likes to drop=

out
and go explore the world's backwaters. Unfortunately, when he decides =

drop back in, it's usually to RTA, driving people mad with his deadpan
cynical style and masked trolls. Miguel is also the winner of our POST=

ER
WHO EVERYONE WOULD MOST HAVE LIKED TO SEE CRASH INTO THE WTC ON ONE OF =

THE
TWO PLANES ON 9-11 AWARD.

And yet I STILL haven't received my plaque. What up with that?

Ah, we let Nomen handle it and it was down hill from there.

Old June 21st, 2005, 06:46 PM
nobody

Craig Welch wrote:
Ah, Greg, it's good to be remembered!

Please don't feel the troll. Morrow is one which actively helps Nomen
Nescio (if its isn't himself) by reposting what Nomen sends and
discussing with Nomen openly to support Nomen's accusations.

Morrow has certain fixations which he projects onto other posters.
Old June 22nd, 2005, 01:49 AM
Gregory Morrow

Miguel Cruz wrote:

Gregory Morrow

gregorymorrowEMERGENCYCANCELLATIONARCHIMEDES@eart hlink.net wrote:
Miguel is some sort of a mutt, a strange combination of
Hispanic/Dutch/Black/Rastafari*an smelly backpacker who likes to drop

out
and go explore the world's backwaters. Unfortunately, when he decides

drop back in, it's usually to RTA, driving people mad with his deadpan
cynical style and masked trolls. Miguel is also the winner of our

POSTER
WHO EVERYONE WOULD MOST HAVE LIKED TO SEE CRASH INTO THE WTC ON ONE OF

THE
TWO PLANES ON 9-11 AWARD.

And yet I STILL haven't received my plaque. What up with that?

Lol...me neither Miguel...we should get *something* for at least sticking
around so long...

--
Best
Greg

Old June 22nd, 2005, 01:52 AM
Gregory Morrow

Miguel Cruz wrote:
Gregory Morrow

gregorymorrowEMERGENCYCANCELLATIONARCHIMEDES@eart hlink.net wrote:
Miguel is some sort of a mutt, a strange combination of
Hispanic/Dutch/Black/Rastafari*an smelly backpacker who likes to drop

out
and go explore the world's backwaters. Unfortunately, when he decides

drop back in, it's usually to RTA, driving people mad with his deadpan
cynical style and masked trolls. Miguel is also the winner of our

POSTER
WHO EVERYONE WOULD MOST HAVE LIKED TO SEE CRASH INTO THE WTC ON ONE OF

THE
TWO PLANES ON 9-11 AWARD.

And yet I STILL haven't received my plaque. What up with that?

Ah, we let Nomen handle it and it was down hill from there.

My top "award" would go jointly to Ellen and Sheryl - when they turned on
each other it was really something to see - akin to watching two wasps
trying to sting each other to death ;-)

--
Best
Greg

Old June 22nd, 2005, 02:23 AM
nobody

Gregory Morrow wrote:
Lol...me neither Miguel...we should get *something* for at least sticking
around so long...

You may just get a nice vacation at a government operated resort.

I would strongly suggest you contact a real lawyer to advise you on your
liabilities for knmowingly reposting the slander posted by Nomen Nescio.
You have been warned many times, yet you continue to do it.
Old June 25th, 2005, 03:00 AM

Gregory Morrow wrote:

The RTA Academy Dec 30 2001, 11:56 pm

Newsgroups: rec.travel.air, alt.disasters.aviation, alt.travel.uk.air,
aus.aviation
From: The RTA Academy
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2001 05:56:09 +0100

Subject: It's...The 2001 RTA Awards!

Paul Tauger

One has to wonder how this big baby ever became a lawyer. They must have
lowered the standards for passing the bar exam. What does Paul do when
things don't go his way in the courtroom, cry in front of the judge?

Oh, gosh! You remembered me! You remembered me!

I'd like to thank all the trolls, netkooks, anonymous remailers and
other REALLY little people who made this possible.

Oh, I'm just overcome. I can't go on.

Old June 28th, 2005, 10:29 PM
Gregory Morrow

nobody writhes:

Gregory Morrow wrote:
Lol...me neither Miguel...we should get *something* for at least sticking
around so long...

You may just get a nice vacation at a government operated resort.

I would strongly suggest you contact a real lawyer to advise you on your
liabilities for knmowingly reposting the slander posted by Nomen Nescio.
You have been warned many times, yet you continue to do it.

Did you know it's summer up there already in Montreal, JF...???

Or have you not crawled out of that basement of yours yet...???

--
Best
Greg

Old June 29th, 2005, 02:33 AM
funk49

FOAD you cross / top posting TROLL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"Nomen Nescio" wrote in message
JF Mezei provided yet another wonderful display of his dementia and
kookdom:

Gregory Morrow wrote:
Lol...me neither Miguel...we should get *something* for at least

sticking
around so long...

You may just get a nice vacation at a government operated resort.

Nah, you're just projecting your desires to be with your Al Qaeda
brethren in Guantanamo.

I would strongly suggest you contact a real lawyer to advise you on your
liabilities for knmowingly reposting the slander posted by Nomen Nescio.
You have been warned many times, yet you continue to do it.

I would strongly suggest that you take your ridiculous, empty,
demented legal threats and shove them up your ass while you masturbate
with your pesky little foreskin.

Unlike you, Greg lives in a democratic country that affords him
freedom of speech. Unlike you, he doesn't live in a backward,
provincial, uneducated ******** of a backwater where grown men live
with their mothers in chronic unemployment their whole lives and whose
only source of entertainment and amusement in life is hating and
envying the USA and ranting on usenet like a lunatic making empty
legal threats.

Last I heard, it wasn't a crime anywhere in the LAND OF THE FREE to
quote what someone else has written, so I suggest you start respecting
Greg's civil rights under the US Constitution or it might be YOU who
might find yourself in a "government operated resort" for conspiring
to take away a US citizen's rights. The ACLU will shove a lawsuit up
your skanky little white trash ass so fast you'll think one of your Al
Qaeda buddies was butt-****ing you with his shoulder-fired missile
again.

And just for the record, rec.travel.air is not comp.os.vms or
can.internet.highspeed. You might have succeeded in intimidating all
the idiots in those groups into silence and playing by your
control-freak rules, but you have another thing coming if you think
you're going to be doing the same in rec.travel.air.

You'll sooner find yourself getting ****ed in the ass by your Al Qaeda
heroes morning noon and night in Gitmo than bully and intimidate r.t.a
regulars like you did with all those pussies in comp.os.vms and
can.internet.highspeed.

Now **** off and die, you worthless piece of ****.