The Apartment Service has been nominated for an award again

Old September 4th, 2007, 01:49 PM posted to rec.travel.marketplace
apartment

Default The Apartment Service has been nominated for an award again

The Apartment Service has been nominated for an award again!

The Apartment Service has been nominated again for the Buying Business
Travel awards in the category "Best Serviced Apartment Company" for
2008.

Currently we are the holders of the diamond award in this category and
hopefully we can repeat this for 2008.

Voting has already started and we would appreciate your support. To
vote, please visit the Business Travel Awards voting page.

The award ceremony will be held on Thursday the 6th December at the
exclusive Hurlingham Club in London.

The Apartment Service is the largest booking agent for serviced
apartments in Europe and we offer more than 1000 locations worldwide.
With 26 years experience we provide you with a professional and
knowledgeable service when booking your accommodation.

Additionally in the UK we offer fully furnished serviced apartments
for stays of one week or more via Roomspace Serviced Apartments and
serviced apartments for stays of one month or more via Executive
Roomspace in selected locations throughout the country.
From the middle of September we also offer a block of 18 fully

furnished and serviced apartments, Santos River, in the centre of
Lisbon in Portugal, for stays of one week or more.

More information on all our apartments can be found on our website
www.apartmentservice.com or by phoning our multi-lingual reservations
team on +44-0870-0802303

More information about this article can be obtained from Bard Vos,
marketing executive at The Apartment Service, via email