Why can't I killfile that idiot?

Old June 12th, 2007, 06:59 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
erilar

Default Why can't I killfile that idiot?

There seems to be no way to killfile that idiot that fills half the
window every time I open it. Why? Does he just change a letter or two?

--
Mary, biblioholic

bib-li-o-hol-ism : the habitual longing to purchase, read, store,
admire, and consume books in excess.

http://www.airstreamcomm.net/~erilarlo
Old June 12th, 2007, 07:03 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
David Horne, _the_ chancellor[_2_]

erilar wrote:

There seems to be no way to killfile that idiot that fills half the
window every time I open it. Why? Does he just change a letter or two?

Which one?

If it's the hostel person, "World's Best Hostels" will work as a filter.

--
(*) ... of the royal duchy of city south and deansgate
http://www.davidhorne.net - real address on website
Old June 12th, 2007, 11:04 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
pltrgyst[_2_]

On Tue, 12 Jun 2007 12:59:04 -0500, erilar wrote:

There seems to be no way to killfile that idiot that fills half the
window every time I open it. Why? Does he just change a letter or two?

"Idiot"? Sounds like he's way ahead of you...

-- Larry
Old June 12th, 2007, 11:14 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)

David Horne, _the_ chancellor (*) wrote:

erilar wrote:

There seems to be no way to killfile that idiot that fills half the
window every time I open it. Why? Does he just change a letter or two?

Which one?

If it's the hostel person, "World's Best Hostels" will work as a filter.

Is he/she still around? Apparently I finally managed to
"capture" all of its aliases in my filter - I've not seen
new messages for quite few days, now.

Old June 13th, 2007, 04:08 AM posted to rec.travel.europe
d.g.s.

On 6/12/2007 10:59 AM erilar jumped down, turned around, and wrote:

There seems to be no way to killfile that idiot that fills half the
window every time I open it. Why? Does he just change a letter or two?

There seems to be no way that this post makes sense. Who the hell is
"that idiot that fills half the window every time I open it" ?

When I open the window, I just get a breeze from outside.
--
dgs
Old June 13th, 2007, 10:13 AM posted to rec.travel.europe

erilar wrote:

There seems to be no way to killfile that idiot that fills half the
window every time I open it. Why? Does he just change a letter or two?

Which one?

If it's the hostel person, "World's Best Hostels" will work as a filter.

Is he/she still around?

Looking at the headers of what's been filtered, yes. 7 posts half a day
ago.

Old June 14th, 2007, 07:59 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
erilar

In article ,
"d.g.s." wrote:

On 6/12/2007 10:59 AM erilar jumped down, turned around, and wrote:

There seems to be no way to killfile that idiot that fills half the
window every time I open it. Why? Does he just change a letter or two?

There seems to be no way that this post makes sense. Who the hell is
"that idiot that fills half the window every time I open it" ?

When I open the window, I just get a breeze from outside.

You don't get a page of "World's Best" trash every time?