Los Angeles tour video

Old January 11th, 2005, 09:57 PM

Default Los Angeles tour video

Hello,
Does anyone know of a good, high-quality DVD or video tour of LA?
I've been there a few times, but not long enough to do some true
exploring.
I have checked Amazon and my local libraries but can't seem to find
anything thats recent or has good reviews:

Three Perfect Days: Los Angeles
Welcome to Los Angeles: Quintessential LA

I love aerial shots and good commentary that shows you all that LA has
to offer. That way I'll have something to go by and visuals the next
time I make it there.

For such a big city and so many production houses, I would think a good
one would be out there.
If anyone knows or can recommend one I would appreciate it.
Thanks,
Aaron