Dessert Review... The Chocolate Bar in Westfield

Old April 2nd, 2008, 04:37 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Tom K

Default Dessert Review... The Chocolate Bar in Westfield

We took Penny (my shaggy golden retriever) for a walk in Westfield today...
so we stopped at "The Chocolate Bar" - the gelato place Brian K. recommended
for our get together later this spring.

WOW... fantastic. We split a pistachio gelato. It was quite exceptional.
Best gelato I've ever had. Penny even got to lick the cup when we were
done.

I'm sold.

The shop has about 6 small tables inside, and 2 outside... probably can
handle about 20 of us, or so.

It's also got all kinds of chocolates, brownies, chocolate covered
strawberries, cappuccino machine with different coffees, etc.

Good call, Brian!

--Tom

Old April 2nd, 2008, 06:46 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Brian K[_2_]

On 4/1/2008 11:37 PM Tom K plucked Senior Frog's Magic Twanger and said:
We took Penny (my shaggy golden retriever) for a walk in Westfield today...
so we stopped at "The Chocolate Bar" - the gelato place Brian K. recommended
for our get together later this spring.

WOW... fantastic. We split a pistachio gelato. It was quite exceptional.
Best gelato I've ever had. Penny even got to lick the cup when we were
done.

I'm sold.

The shop has about 6 small tables inside, and 2 outside... probably can
handle about 20 of us, or so.

It's also got all kinds of chocolates, brownies, chocolate covered
strawberries, cappuccino machine with different coffees, etc.

Good call, Brian!

--Tom

Thanks Tom. Part of the credit goes to my sister, Karen. I didn't know
gelato from Baskin Robbins. When she came to visit, we walked past it.
Karen convinced me to go in with her to have a taste. I've had a gelato
jones ever since. :-)

--
________
Brian M. Kochera
Old April 2nd, 2008, 02:55 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Sue Mullen

Tom K wrote:
We took Penny (my shaggy golden retriever) for a walk in Westfield today...
so we stopped at "The Chocolate Bar" - the gelato place Brian K. recommended
for our get together later this spring.

WOW... fantastic. We split a pistachio gelato. It was quite exceptional.
Best gelato I've ever had. Penny even got to lick the cup when we were
done.

I'm sold.

The shop has about 6 small tables inside, and 2 outside... probably can
handle about 20 of us, or so.

It's also got all kinds of chocolates, brownies, chocolate covered
strawberries, cappuccino machine with different coffees, etc.

Good call, Brian!

Sounds like a winner to me!! Now we have to make sure we have beautiful
weather before we invade the store.lol

sue
Old April 2nd, 2008, 03:33 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
John & Lola

"Tom K" wrote in message
We took Penny (my shaggy golden retriever) for a walk in Westfield
today... so we stopped at "The Chocolate Bar" - the gelato place Brian K.
recommended for our get together later this spring.

WOW... fantastic. We split a pistachio gelato. It was quite exceptional.
Best gelato I've ever had. Penny even got to lick the cup when we were
done.

I'm sold.

The shop has about 6 small tables inside, and 2 outside... probably can
handle about 20 of us, or so.

It's also got all kinds of chocolates, brownies, chocolate covered
strawberries, cappuccino machine with different coffees, etc.

Good call, Brian!

--Tom

Count us in, it sounds delicious!!!

Lola in Hamilton