Where to buy a Go Kiwi hotel pass please?

Old March 1st, 2005, 12:58 AM
WS

Default Where to buy a Go Kiwi hotel pass please?

Any idea where one can get one or similar to these? And would that be the
cheapest way to get 3 star plus hotels around the country? I travel very
frequently and always find hard to find good hotel rates. Thanks ppl!

Old March 1st, 2005, 10:52 AM
Nataly

"WS" a écrit dans le message de
Any idea where one can get one or similar to these? And would that be the
cheapest way to get 3 star plus hotels around the country? I travel very
frequently and always find hard to find good hotel rates. Thanks ppl!

That sound interesting as i should spend 4 weeks in NZ and a pass for hotels
would be a good idea to travel where i want without booking hotels in
advanced and having good prices.
Do you think that this could be useful to me?
What else would you advice me?

Nataly

Old March 5th, 2005, 09:53 PM
Neil Raines

Try Wotif or Last minute. Last minute is a little more expensive, but goes
out 3 weeks, not 2. I access last minute through the Hotelclub site, and
Hotelclub gives Consumer Ratings which is useful.

Old March 11th, 2005, 11:29 AM
A Mate

Motels in NZ, except for Auckland, are cheap, of good even quality
(including a fully equipped kitchen), and rarely cost more than $90NZD per
room per night - often less!!