car rental in SA

Old December 14th, 2005, 10:41 AM posted to rec.travel.africa

Default car rental in SA

I'm comparing prices for renting a car for a 23d journay through South
Africa. Up to now "National Car Rental" and "Drive South Africa" gives
interesting rates.
Is there someone who does have experience with these compagnies.
Or with which compagny did you had very good experience ?

Herman
Belgium

Old December 14th, 2005, 12:04 PM posted to rec.travel.africa

Hello Herman,

If you will tell me what class of car you want, I am sure I can beat the
rates you've been given. I can also recommend and make any hotel
reservations you need. I need to know just when this 23 day hire will take
place, and what type of car, and I'll check on availability, and give you a
price.

Catherine
==Not nuts, just a little eccentric==
www.africanbush.co.za
African Bush Tours and Safaris
P O Box 232, Rouxville, 9958, South Africa
Tel (+27) 051 663-0170 or Mobile (+27) 082 490-5485

Old December 14th, 2005, 02:40 PM posted to rec.travel.africa

"Herman Guns" schreef in bericht

I'm comparing prices for renting a car for a 23d journay through South
Africa. Up to now "National Car Rental" and "Drive South Africa" gives
interesting rates.
Is there someone who does have experience with these compagnies.
Or with which compagny did you had very good experience ?

Herman
Belgium

Herman,

Have a look to this site

http://www.selftours.co.za/

==================================
Lou Andreoli
Human, wildlife & nature photographer
http://www.homepages.hetnet.nl/~louine

==================================

Old December 17th, 2005, 03:20 AM posted to rec.travel.africa

I suggest avis.co.za and look for the link on their
home page for the special rates for international
visitors. Here's the deal that is currently available
for the cheapest cars - VW Chico and Toyota Tazz:
http://www.avis.co.za/main.asp?ID=943

Old December 17th, 2005, 08:38 AM posted to rec.travel.africa

"Herman Guns" schreef in bericht

I'm comparing prices for renting a car for a 23d journay through South
Africa. Up to now "National Car Rental" and "Drive South Africa" gives
interesting rates.
Is there someone who does have experience with these compagnies.
Or with which compagny did you had very good experience ?

Herman
Belgium

On their website you can read about their buy-sale back principles.
http://www.drivesouthafrica.co.za/

Enjoy SA!

Bushregards,

Corné.

www.amukela.com

Old December 27th, 2005, 04:49 PM posted to rec.travel.africa

Also try

http://www.cityguidesa.com/content.j...ory=9&region=3