Riverside Inn - NYC

Old September 3rd, 2004, 01:02 PM
Guy Marcotte

Default Riverside Inn - NYC

Hi,

Anyone with advise about the Riverside Inn in NYC. What about their rooms
with common bathrooms ? Is it easy to park our car nearby ?

Thank you

Old September 4th, 2004, 07:29 AM
David Bennetts

"Guy Marcotte" wrote in message
Hi,

Anyone with advise about the Riverside Inn in NYC. What about their rooms
with common bathrooms ? Is it easy to park our car nearby ?

Thank you

Have a look at www.tripadvisor.com - sounds like a real dive and you might
find it better to sleep in the car.

Regards

David Bennetts
Australia

Old September 4th, 2004, 07:50 PM
Brian Wickham

On Fri, 03 Sep 2004 12:02:09 GMT, "Guy Marcotte"
wrote:

Hi,

Anyone with advise about the Riverside Inn in NYC. What about their rooms
with common bathrooms ? Is it easy to park our car nearby ?

You may have trouble parking on the street. If alternate side parking
is in effect when you are there you will have to obey the signs or
your car will be towed away. If you leave a newspaper or an old
sweater someone will bust a window to find what is under it, so my
rules for parking in NYC are to never leave ANYTHING in the car, leave
the doors unlocked and the windows cracked open a bit. It may not be
that bad now but I haven't had a car in NYC since 1994 when the rules
applied. But you should have no problem finding a garage. Call the
hotel to ask if they have a deal with one nearby.

Brian Wickham