Virtual Tours

Old April 4th, 2004, 07:13 PM
Susan

Default Virtual Tours

Good morning all,

I'm looking at April 2005 cruises, going to be in Florida for a
conference any ways, so I was looking at Princess and Royal Caribbean.
Went into www.mytravel.com (found out sold and it pointed to another
site) and also www.cruisestateroom.com. They both used to have links to
360 degree virtual tours of the ships. Currently, neither one of them
are working, because when you pick the links they go into a under
construction site. Does anyone know of any other sites that do the 360
virtual tours.

As a side note for all of you traveling this way in May we got a foot of
snow last weekend and probably 2 inches yesterday, brings our total
since last July to about 109 inches. Someone hasn't told the weather
that it's suppose to be Spring in Anchorage :-}, so you all may still
see snow in the middle of May unless we get an awfully fast break up.

Susan in Anchorage

Old April 4th, 2004, 08:23 PM
Jim Cassidy

Hi Susan,

MyTravel (based in the UK) sold their US cruise divisions to NLG, which
operates a number of brands. You will find their virtual tours at
http://www.CruisesOnly.com (brand new site!), http://www.CruiseOne.com,
http://www.CruisesInc.com, & http://www.1-800-cruises.com.

Jim Cassidy

Old April 5th, 2004, 05:34 AM
Susan

Jim,

Thanks for the websites. The first one and the last one will let you
go take 360 tours of the ships but the middle two are still having the
problem that takes you to a link that says under construction.
Unfortunately, I'm looking at 2 brand new ships the Caribbean Princess
and the RCL Jewel of the Seas and they don't have tours yet, but I was
able to find other ships of the same class that I could take the tour,
just to give me an idea of what the different rooms look like.

Susan in Anchorage

Old April 5th, 2004, 10:36 PM
Jim Cassidy

Thanks, Susan. The problem with those other two sites will be fixed
shortly, but I'm glad you able to find what you needed. I plan to film the
Caribbean Princess within the next month or so, and the Jewel in the Fall.
Diamond Princess and Carnival Miracle are also pending. Our new tour of the
QM2 should also be on the sites soon...I filmed that a few weeks ago.

Jim Cassidy