Mountain Biking in Tibet and on Everest

Old September 14th, 2003, 10:52 PM
martin sinclair

Default Mountain Biking in Tibet and on Everest

Hi All,

Just thought you may be interested in looking at my website. Its all about
cycling from Lhasa(Tibet) to Kathmandu(Nepal) via Everest Base camp.

Loads of pics on there you you people, i have the negative of the 400+ pics
if anyone wants a better detailed pic send to them.

http://www.lhasa-2-kathmandu.co.uk

Sign the guestbook and let me know what you think about it please.

Cheers
Mart

Old September 15th, 2003, 03:47 AM
Cameron

"martin sinclair" wrote in message ...
Hi All,

Just thought you may be interested in looking at my website. Its all about
cycling from Lhasa(Tibet) to Kathmandu(Nepal) via Everest Base camp.

Loads of pics on there you you people, i have the negative of the 400+ pics
if anyone wants a better detailed pic send to them.

http://www.lhasa-2-kathmandu.co.uk

Sign the guestbook and let me know what you think about it please.

Oh, how nice. Tad chilly, though. :-)

--
Cameron

Old September 15th, 2003, 09:20 AM
bomba

On Sun, 14 Sep 2003 15:52:49 -0600, martin sinclair wrote:

Hi All,

Just thought you may be interested in looking at my website. Its all about
cycling from Lhasa(Tibet) to Kathmandu(Nepal) via Everest Base camp.

Don't you get bored of posting this story?

a.bmx FAQ: http://www.t-online.de/~jharris/bmx_faq.htm