Celebrity Solstice Photo Tour

Old January 18th, 2009, 05:30 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Peg Caldwell-Ott

Default Celebrity Solstice Photo Tour

Details of the(relatively) new Celebrity Solstice, along with a
wonderful photo tour, has recently been posted to:
http://maritimemattersdecked.blogspo...ter-knego.html

Be patient--it takes a while to download.

If this url is too unwieldy, try:
http://maritimematters.com/ship.news.html
and follow the link to the Solstice tour.

Peter Knego is a maritime expert and author of a number of
publications about both the modern cruise ships and older Liners of
note.

Bestest,

PegNDerek

"Scientists' say intelligent life
sprang from the sea.
Really intelligent life returns to
the sea every now and then."

Old January 20th, 2009, 02:33 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Susette

wonderful photo tour, has recently been posted to:http://maritimemattersdecked.blogspo...rity-solstice-...

Be patient--it takes a while to download.

If this url is too unwieldy, try:http://maritimematters.com/ship.news.html
and follow the link to the Solstice tour.

Peter Knego is a maritime expert and author of a number of
publications about both the modern cruise ships and older Liners of
note.

Bestest,

PegNDerek

"Scientists' say intelligent life
� � � � sprang from the sea.
Really intelligent life returns to
� � � � the sea every now and then."

great photos thanks for sharing some of the rooms are very rich
looking. I just had a small group come off of Solstice and they loved
it. the food was wonderful and so was the service.
Old January 20th, 2009, 02:55 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
benjs

Peg,

Thanks. Nice tour of the ship. The Solstice is in keeping with
Celebrity content and style for the most part. I find the exterior
much more attractive than Millennium ships.

Ben

Old January 20th, 2009, 08:42 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Susette

wrote:

Details of the(relatively) new Celebrity Solstice, along with a
wonderful photo tour, has recently been posted to:http://maritimemattersdecked.blogspo...rity-solstice-...

Be patient--it takes a while to download.

If this url is too unwieldy, try:http://maritimematters.com/ship.news.html
and follow the link to the Solstice tour.

Peter Knego is a maritime expert and author of a number of
publications about both the modern cruise ships and older Liners of
note.

Bestest,

PegNDerek

"Scientists' say intelligent life
� � � � sprang from the sea.
Really intelligent life returns to
� � � � the sea every now and then."- Hide quoted text -

I bet you liked those Pictures of the Carpet Ben
Old January 21st, 2009, 02:06 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
benjs

Not unusual to see someone shooting them, Celebrity does them well.
Not sure about the ship. With the Oasis it is great for families,
expanding quite a bit on RCI's "ship is the destination" resort of the
Voyager/Freedom class. It's great for those looking for plenty of
different types of spaces and areas for what seems like all
generations/ages. The Solstice draw and move forward, I don't quite
know. There's plenty of extra tariff restaurants, I noticed that, but
other cruise lines offer this as well. The signature areas such as
Michael's Club and solarium, others have some version of it. I don't
notice the outrageous art that used to be a Celebrity hallmark, the
cuisine isn't a standout and hasn't been for years, so, what's its
draw? It seems to have Celebrity style, but what's the new thing that
sets the Solstice apart from the Millennium class? Lawn club and glass
blowing, that's not really much.

Well, it's nice to see solar panels.

Ben

Old January 25th, 2009, 02:13 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Jeff[_8_]

wrote:
Details of the(relatively) new Celebrity Solstice, along with a
wonderful photo tour, has recently been posted to:http://maritimemattersdecked.blogspo...rity-solstice-...

Be patient--it takes a while to download.

If this url is too unwieldy, try:http://maritimematters.com/ship.news.html
and follow the link to the Solstice tour.

Peter Knego is a maritime expert and author of a number of
publications about both the modern cruise ships and older Liners of
note.

Bestest,

PegNDerek

"Scientists' say intelligent life
sprang from the sea.
Really intelligent life returns to
the sea every now and then."

It's Ben Smith! How you been Ben??

That is one chic hot looking ship. Very up to date as few lines are.
No seahorses for example. Can't wait to sail on her, in 2 weeks!

Jeff
Old January 25th, 2009, 02:14 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Jeff[_8_]

wrote:

Details of the(relatively) new Celebrity Solstice, along with a
wonderful photo tour, has recently been posted to:http://maritimemattersdecked.blogspo...rity-solstice-...
Be patient--it takes a while to download.
If this url is too unwieldy, try:http://maritimematters.com/ship.news.html
and follow the link to the Solstice tour.
Peter Knego is a maritime expert and author of a number of
publications about both the modern cruise ships and older Liners of
note.
Bestest,
PegNDerek
"Scientists' say intelligent life
� � � � sprang from the sea.
Really intelligent life returns to
� � � � the sea every now and then."- Hide quoted text -

I bet you liked those Pictures of the Carpet Ben

The carpet pictures were great!!!!!!

Jeff