It's Official - Booked the MOAGC

Old October 18th, 2003, 11:41 PM
Jo-Ann

Default It's Official - Booked the MOAGC

Well, after thinking about it for a minute, we've decided to book the
"MotherOfAllGroupCruises." This is a group cruise being sponsored by
George Leppla and Lori Cunningham, both very experienced TA's who
frequent this newsgroup.

We'll be sailing on the Explorer of the Seas January 9, 2005, in an
atrium cabin. We're used to sailing in balcony cabins, so I think
this will be interesting. We'll be in Cabin #8597.

Anybody else booked?

Jo-Ann
Old October 19th, 2003, 12:44 AM
Jean O'Boyle

"Jo-Ann" wrote in message
om...
Well, after thinking about it for a minute, we've decided to book the
"MotherOfAllGroupCruises." This is a group cruise being sponsored by
George Leppla and Lori Cunningham, both very experienced TA's who
frequent this newsgroup.

We'll be sailing on the Explorer of the Seas January 9, 2005, in an
atrium cabin. We're used to sailing in balcony cabins, so I think
this will be interesting. We'll be in Cabin #8597.

Anybody else booked?

Wow! Jo-Ann, you work fast!! As much as I like both George and Lori, we will
probably wait until later before deciding.
We don't buy green bananas anymore! (Just kidding!) We have three cruises
booked as it is now,but I'm hoping that all will be well and we will be able
to join y'all on this one too. You seem to have gotten a great location by
booking now, though.

--Jean

Old October 19th, 2003, 01:19 AM
Sue and Kevin Mullen

Jo-Ann wrote:

Well, after thinking about it for a minute, we've decided to book the
"MotherOfAllGroupCruises." This is a group cruise being sponsored by
George Leppla and Lori Cunningham, both very experienced TA's who
frequent this newsgroup.

We'll be sailing on the Explorer of the Seas January 9, 2005, in an
atrium cabin. We're used to sailing in balcony cabins, so I think
this will be interesting. We'll be in Cabin #8597.

Anybody else booked?

You know this just isn't fair!! I had hoped to meet you on the GGC, but
had to cancel. I would love to go on the MotherOfAllGroupCruises, but we
have a "destination wedding" in 1/05 just about the same time. They
better pick a really nice island for the wedding, since I will have to
miss meeting you and everyone else.

sue

Old October 19th, 2003, 01:41 AM
Steve in FLL

Jean wrote:
We don't buy green bananas any more

VBG
I do!!
Love that expression...but I wonder how many folks know what it Really
means?!

I booked the MOAGC....got to love that $100 cabin credit for booking
before Nov 1, 2003
the lost deposit int $ will be offset

Steve--wishes I had bought RCL when it was @ $9..for an additional $100
credit
Oh Well
still time for it

Steve---see y'all there

Steve in FLL
Life is short. Make fun of it.
2003 http://www.cruisemaster.com/sleazy3.htm
2004 http://www.motherofallgroupcruises

Old October 19th, 2003, 02:00 AM
Jean O'Boyle

"Steve in FLL" wrote in message
Jean wrote:
We don't buy green bananas any more

VBG
I do!!
Love that expression...but I wonder how many folks know what it Really
means?!

I know what it means,Steve, you are still young so you can afford to take
the chance! ;-)
--Jean

Old October 19th, 2003, 12:04 PM
RICK DAVIS

I wanted to book this cruise so bad. But, my company makes us accrue
our vacation time and it must be used by Dec. 31st each year. A use it
or loose it deal. So January 1st of each year I have zero hours in my
account. No carry over of time....which really sucks for me.

Old October 19th, 2003, 12:45 PM
Norm Bassett

"Jo-Ann" wrote in message
om...
Well, after thinking about it for a minute, we've decided to book the
"MotherOfAllGroupCruises." This is a group cruise being sponsored by
George Leppla and Lori Cunningham, both very experienced TA's who
frequent this newsgroup.

We'll be sailing on the Explorer of the Seas January 9, 2005, in an
atrium cabin. We're used to sailing in balcony cabins, so I think
this will be interesting. We'll be in Cabin #8597.

Anybody else booked?

Jo-Ann

Yes, we are. I booked the day after I got the e-mail from Lori. Got an
extra discount because this will be our seventh cruise with Royal Caribbean.
We have sailed with RCCL four times so far (Voyager, Explorer, Brilliance,
Radiance) and are doing Voyager next month, Brilliance in January '04,
Explorer in January '05. If Lori keeps coming up with these good deals, we
will probably do something between the two January cruises. Can't imagine
going a whole year without a cruise!

Old October 19th, 2003, 01:25 PM
Charles

In article ,
RICK DAVIS wrote:

I wanted to book this cruise so bad. But, my company makes us accrue
our vacation time and it must be used by Dec. 31st each year. A use it
or loose it deal. So January 1st of each year I have zero hours in my
account. No carry over of time....which really sucks for me.

No carry over for me either but at the start of the year I have all my
vacation earned. The problem is that we put in our vacation requests
for the next year in December. That makes booking a cruise in advance
that takes place in January, bad.

--
Charles
Old October 19th, 2003, 02:27 PM
Jo-Ann

I'm so sorry we won't get a chance to meet on the GGC. But there are
lots of group cruises out there; we'll definitely be on one of them
together!

Jo-Ann

Old October 19th, 2003, 03:02 PM
Sue and Kevin Mullen

Jo-Ann wrote:
I'm so sorry we won't get a chance to meet on the GGC. But there are
lots of group cruises out there; we'll definitely be on one of them
together!

We will get together one of these days, it has to happen!!

sue