bad experience on Star Princess Sept 27.

Old October 22nd, 2003, 10:24 PM
Charles

Default bad experience on Star Princess Sept 27.

In article , SNUMBER6
wrote:

I ignored it at first ... Thinking it was just another feeding frenzy
... Then happenstance had us right there so we went in ... and now we
make it a point to attend if possible ...

I am getting hyped now. I will be on Island Princess next week for ten
days. They better have the afternoon tea!!!

--
Charles
Old October 23rd, 2003, 02:16 AM
Jean O'Boyle

"Charles" wrote in message
d...

I am getting hyped now. I will be on Island Princess next week for ten
days. They better have the afternoon tea!!!

They did on the Golden and Star Princess, Charles. I love the music during
the afternoon tea~usually classical with a violinist and pianist and
sometimes both. Very soothing and elegant~Don't miss it!
Be sure to post at least a short review when you return and have a great
time!

--Jean

Old October 23rd, 2003, 02:35 AM
Charles

In article , Jean O'Boyle
wrote:

Be sure to post at least a short review when you return and have a great
time!

Thanks and have a great time on your SA cruise. I expect a long review
of your exotic cruise!!!

--
Charles
Old October 23rd, 2003, 03:20 PM
Diane Giambalvo

We've gotten balloons on our door for each trip for birthdays/anniversaries
on Princess at no charge

Yes, We got that for our Anniversary on the Star Princess. We also received a
cake surrounded by choclate. Was it Yummy. I loved the Princess touch.
We are sailing on Adventure of the Seas this year and the 2nd day out is our
Anniversary, Spring Break.
Diane Giambalvo
Travel Consultant
GalaxSea Cruises And Tours