Carnival Crusees Bad News

Old October 23rd, 2003, 02:07 PM
Peggy S.

Default Carnival Crusees Bad News

Oh my - just for curiosity I looked up the #. He did indeed post all of his
personal info on usenet. Hopefully Mr. Sparks follows up on his posts and
realizes what a grave mistake he made!

"Queen of Cruising" wrote in message
On 22 Oct 2003 08:22:43 -0700, (Jerry Sparks)
wrote:

My Name is Jerry Sparks, residing at 320 73rd street North,
Birmingham, Al 35206. The Phone numbers here are 205-838-1688 and
205-862-1866 a cell phone.

Please tell me that you did not post your real name and phone number
on Usenet.

Old October 23rd, 2003, 02:21 PM
Cynthia Taylor

How 'bout everyone who wants to berate him for posting personal info
snips that same personal info out of their reply?

On Thu, 23 Oct 2003 13:07:48 GMT, "Peggy S."
wrote:

Oh my - just for curiosity I looked up the #. He did indeed post all of his
personal info on usenet. Hopefully Mr. Sparks follows up on his posts and
realizes what a grave mistake he made!

"Queen of Cruising" wrote in message
.. .
On 22 Oct 2003 08:22:43 -0700, (Jerry Sparks)

My Name is Jerry Sparks, [ snip ]

Old October 23rd, 2003, 05:06 PM
Cynthia Taylor

I cut the info out, you reply and put it right back in. I'm just
curious as to what your point was with that.

On Thu, 23 Oct 2003 11:26:58 -0400, Queen of Cruising
wrote:

On Thu, 23 Oct 2003 13:21:49 GMT, Cynthia Taylor

My Name is Jerry Sparks, snipped personal info AGAIN

Old October 23rd, 2003, 07:31 PM
Queen of Cruising

Fun, fun, fun until Hubby takes the T-Bird awayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Old October 23rd, 2003, 07:32 PM
Queen of Cruising

On Thu, 23 Oct 2003 12:54:28 -0400, Sue and Kevin Mullen
wrote:

Queen of Cruising is a troll and just likes to cause trouble on RTC.

Sue is an idiot who likes to spout dull and meaningless information
for her own amusement.