GGC2004- Radiance

Old January 21st, 2004, 08:22 PM
villa deauville

Default GGC2004- Radiance

Perhaps next time.we will be able to join you and cruise together:-)

SUNNY...........and DH will be looking for your reviews on your return

S'nd I

Old January 21st, 2004, 08:36 PM
Cruising Chrissy

On Wed, 21 Jan 2004 15:22:35 -0500 (EST), (villa
deauville) wrote:

Perhaps next time.

Howdy there SUNSET. Are you ready to apologize to Warren for libeling
and defaming his character?

The Not So Fine Art Of Google - Go To Top Of Thread
http://makeashorterlink.com/?E29A321E6
Old January 21st, 2004, 09:48 PM
Jean O'Boyle

"Lloyd Parsons" wrote in message
news:210120041109385035% I second what Becca

I third that! I've been wanting to meet Sunny and Bernie for some time
now.

I guess I'm ahead of you two on the packing then. I've got all my
shorts and casual shirts packed as well as most other items. The only
thing left to go in the check baggage is tux and long pants.

See you all about 6pm (if I'm lucky) at the Marriott Saturday!

Lloyd

Lloyd, you are just too efficient! I do have everything pressed, except for
one more tuxedo shirt for Ed and everything is lying out on the bed ready
for packing!
It would be nice for you to get to meet Sunny and Bernie. I'm still hoping
that they will come and join us for a drink in the hotel bar. If you are not
already there, we will come and get you. We will be arriving in FLL @ 3:45
PM so we'll see you when you arrive!
--Jean

Old January 21st, 2004, 09:55 PM
Jean O'Boyle

Does anyone know at which pier the Radiance of the Seas will dock in
Cozumel?
TIA,
--Jean

Old January 21st, 2004, 10:30 PM
Lloyd Parsons

In article , Jean
O'Boyle wrote:

[...]

It isn't so much efficiency as boredom! ;-)

I'm kinda semi-employed and work from my house or truck, and some days
are not very long...

My tux shirts I sent out this time and had them folded instead of on a
hanger. Last year the shirts looked like crap when I got on the ship
and I had to send them out to get pressed. This year I'm hoping I
don't have to do that. Hence, the folded instead of on hangars.

So, I did some laundry for the summery type stuff and thought what the
hell, why put it up when I can just stick it in the suitcase?

I'm flying American Airlines and they are supposed to get me into FLL
about 5:30PM and assuming the weather holds out the way it is
predicted, it should hold up. I figger 1/2 hour to get baggage, so I
should be able to get to the Marriot 6ish or so.....

See you there.

Lloyd
Old January 21st, 2004, 10:37 PM
Sue and Kevin Mullen

Jean O'Boyle wrote:

Does anyone know at which pier the Radiance of the Seas will dock in
Cozumel?

Jean, while you are in Cozumel, take a look and see where the Rhapsody
docks. What are you and Ed doing in Cozumel this time and do you have
any ideas for feb.??

sue

Old January 22nd, 2004, 12:07 AM
Cruising Chrissy

On Wed, 21 Jan 2004 21:48:10 GMT, "Jean O'Boyle"
wrote:

It would be nice for you to get to meet SUNSETand Bernie. I'm still hoping
that they will come and join us for a a dozen drinks in the hotel bar.

They'll be there. You said the magic word. Dozen.

Old January 22nd, 2004, 01:32 AM
Jean O'Boyle

"Sue and Kevin Mullen" wrote in message

Jean, while you are in Cozumel, take a look and see where the Rhapsody
docks. What are you and Ed doing in Cozumel this time and do you have
any ideas for feb.??

Hi Sue,
We have been to Cozumel so many times that we have actually not even
discussed what to do there this time. We will be there 10AM-8PM-so there is
plenty of time. I was looking at the Tulum Mayan Ruins Express 61/2 hr
excursion offered by the ship, but I am also wondering if I would be up to
all that walking. It really also depends on just how hot it will be that
day.
Being there for ten hours makes that one doable option. There is also a
Mexican Folkloric Show, but living in Texas, that is something I can see
anytime. There is also a Rodeo Del Sol offered which looks interesting.

I will try and see where the Rhapsody docks. I got my documents today from
RCI by UPS for our cruise in February! Did you receive yours, too? We have
Cozumel for nine hours on that itinerary. Any thoughts or ideas?

--Jean