Cruise Deals are Not Over

Old August 15th, 2004, 03:31 PM
FUNCRUISES

Just to let everyone know, you can't combine rate programs. The idea is to
identify the all the different rate programs and book the one that is most
applicable to your personal situation.

Miltary rates are limited to active or retired military personnel only.
Military id must be faxed to Royal Caribbean within 24 hours of deposit.

Old August 15th, 2004, 05:49 PM
HoTShoT

Royal Caribbean has somewhat of an unfair advantage in the marketplace
with
their Voyager Class ships. Folks will pay dearly for it. Once they've had

Royal
Caribbean, they stay Royal Caribbean and so will the friends they tell

about
it.

Get real, we went on Celebrity Century which blows away the food and service
on RC.

Old August 15th, 2004, 05:57 PM
Tom & Linda

"HoTShoT" @ wrote in message ...
Royal Caribbean has somewhat of an unfair advantage in the marketplace

with
their Voyager Class ships. Folks will pay dearly for it. Once they've

had
Royal
Caribbean, they stay Royal Caribbean and so will the friends they tell

about
it.

Get real, we went on Celebrity Century which blows away the food and

service
on RC.

Not everybody wants better food and service. Many want Wow factor instead,
and nothing beats Voyager class for Wow factor. (Unless it's the QM2 which
I haven't seen).

--Tom

Old August 16th, 2004, 01:49 PM
George Leppla

"Midwest Jim" wrote

I'm curious. What are the senior discounts?

Some cruise lines will have special pricing for people 55 and over. They
usually use this type of promotion on sailings that are not sold out in an
effort to fill the ship.

From what I see, they are being offered on fewer and fewer sailings these
days. We might see more of them in the Fall.

--
George in PA http://www.countryside-travel.com

r.t.c. Great Land Cruise-Las Vegas http://www.cruisemaster.com/lvbash.htm
Sleazy 3 - Carnival Conquest http://www.cruisemaster.com/sleazy3.htm