WAHOO! Owner's Suite!!

Old August 19th, 2004, 11:27 PM
Len C.

We have booked an owner's suite for a great price on the Empress of
the Seas,

Way to go Jean! Hope you enjoy...am sure you will...! I was on her when
she sailed a.k.a. as the Nordic Empress to Bermuda. I loved this
'little' ship...to this date I feel that we got the best service being
that it was not your typical mega liner out there today. Cozy atmosphere
and a very attentive staff. I would love to see the refurbishments they
have made to the Empress OTS. I am sure you will let us all know!

Len...

Old August 20th, 2004, 03:18 AM
Cruise Crazy

Old August 20th, 2004, 03:39 AM
Jean O'Boyle

"Len C." wrote in message
We have booked an owner's suite for a great price on the Empress of

the Seas,

Way to go Jean! Hope you enjoy...am sure you will...! I was on her when
she sailed a.k.a. as the Nordic Empress to Bermuda. I loved this
'little' ship...to this date I feel that we got the best service being
that it was not your typical mega liner out there today. Cozy atmosphere
and a very attentive staff. I would love to see the refurbishments they
have made to the Empress OTS. I am sure you will let us all know!

Hi Len,
Yes, I remember when you took her to Bermuda..I think your parents went with
you, did they not?
As you know, I rather like small ships...so I am really looking forward to
the Empress of the Seas and I should hope not to come back complaining about
the size of our cabin!!
I'll be sure to report back about her but then I have nothing to compare
against as I had not been on her before her refurbishing..but I shall try!

Thanks for your good wishes,

--Jean

Old August 20th, 2004, 03:50 AM
Jean O'Boyle

"Cruise Crazy" wrote in message ...
Hi Jean.
Let me add my good wishes to all the rest. You will be spoiled by the
Owner's Suite, but you deserve it. And the bonus is no cooking. Life can
be sweet in a suite.

~~DORIS~~

Hi Doris,

Thanks very much for your good wishes! I better not get too spoiled...as it will probably be the one and only Owner's Suite we will ever book and I want to keep on cruising...it will be our sixth cruise this year after we take the Sleazy3 in October! I have the GGC2005 booked for next April and another one that we are strongly eyeing in January... Gotta' love that cruising! ;-)

--Jean

Old August 20th, 2004, 11:02 AM
Len C.

I remember when you took her to Bermuda..I think your parents went
with you, did they not?

--Jean, you have a good memory...correct this was the cruise I took Mom
& Dad on and was my first with RCI. The ship itself was perfect in size
for them to get around with minimal walking, however I do remember the
cabin size to be small on this ship. We had an ocean view on deck 8, but
I am sure you will NOT have this problem with the Owner's Suite!

Len...

Old August 20th, 2004, 01:57 PM
Becca

It is nice to see you posting again, Howie. I have been busy, so I have
not posted very often but I do try to read some of the posts.

Becca -----take care....

Sleazy3 http://www.cruisemaster.com/sleazy3.htm
MOAGC http://www.motherofallgroupcruises.com/
Miracle in May http://www.cruisemaster.com/miracle.htm