vietnam

Old December 5th, 2003, 06:12 PM
antori

Default vietnam

Hi,
What is the best way to come to Vietnam by plane? We want to go in summer 26
july till 26 august. I only see very expensive flights. I want to travel
with 5 persons.So.............
What is the prise of a domestic flight from Hanoi to Hue? I can arrange it
there easy or I have to do it here?
Every suggestion over a travel to Vietnam is good.Tell me more
Bye @ntori

Old December 5th, 2003, 06:43 PM
Sjoerd

"antori" schreef in bericht
Hi,
What is the best way to come to Vietnam by plane?

First, we don't know for sure where you are. From your e-mail address we see
that you are probably in the Netherlands. And we don't know where in Vietnam
you want to go. Make up your mind first.

Second, the best way to go to Vietnam by plane is to go to the airport,
board plane, sit back and relax, and arrive at Vietnam airport. :-)

We want to go in summer 26
july till 26 august. I only see very expensive flights. I want to travel
with 5 persons.So.............

Try Vietnam Airlines who fly from Paris and will start a Frankfurt service
soon. I have seen some good deals lately where you will travel by bus from
various cities in the Netherlands to Paris.
Or find a cheapish ticket to Bangkok and fly from there to Hanoi or Saigon.

Sjoerd

Old December 8th, 2003, 06:06 PM
Graham Hawker

In article , antori
writes
What is the best way to come to Vietnam by plane?
What is the prise of a domestic flight from Hanoi to Hue? I can arrange it
there easy or I have to do it here?
Every suggestion over a travel to Vietnam is good.Tell me more

As a starting point, see the newsletter all about Vietnam at:

http://www.connectedglobe.com/thaiai...wsletter8.html

--
Graham Hawker | People remember the messenger