Hawaii, Maui

Old September 26th, 2007, 07:17 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Brian[_1_]

Default Hawaii, Maui

On Tue, 25 Sep 2007 20:33:18 -0500, George Max
wrote:

Not to mention the Arizona like scenery on the far side of the
mountain.

We used a mapping program that showed a road from Wailea to the raod
to Haleakala. It turns out that the road becomes private but we got
pretty far off the road. It is amazing how much of a desert there is
there; more than just going from Wailea south.

Old September 28th, 2007, 11:46 AM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Alohacyberian

"TJ" wrote in message

This is our first trip ever to Hawaii and Maui. My wife and I are
going to a wedding in Maui but will be there for at least 11 days so I
would appreciate any suggestions that some of you might have for
things to see and places to go that are of interest.......and also
things to avoid....... We have a car rented for the full period.

You are invited to visit my Maui webpage where there are many activities,
though I don't think you'll be interested in bicycling up an extremely steep
grade that rises from almost sealevel to over 10,000 feet in altitude when
you can rent a car and drive up, or take a tour van and bicycle down. Be
sure to take the drive to Hana, it offers spectacularly scenery and be sure
to visit the 7 sacred pools when you get there. Don't let the 55 mile
distance from Kahului fool you, it's a 4 and half to 6 and a half hour
drive, depending on how often you stop, much of the road has 15 MPH speed
limits. At any rate you'll find many scenic spots and interesting things to
do at my Maui webpage at:
~ http://keith.martin.home.att.net/vMaui.html - but, you'll find no
advertising, no-popups, no cookies and nothing for sale. Bon voyage! KM
--
(-:alohacyberian:-) At my website view over 3,600 live cameras or
visit NASA, the Vatican, the Smithsonian, the Louvre, CIA, FBI, and

Old September 28th, 2007, 04:43 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Lawrence Akutagawa

"Alohacyberian" wrote in message
"TJ" wrote in message

[...]

Hello Keith -

How wonderful once again to have you out from under that rock where you've
been doing the
Alvin Toda in ducking my question:

"Do you agree that a maker of a statement is accountable for that
statement? A simple 'yes' or 'no' from you will suffice."

A rather simple, straightforward question - and given your wont to
occasionally emerge from
under that rock and make a statement or two - rather germane to you yourself
and what you say...as in your post here.

So now...do you respond with that six year old kid's "Yes or no. KM" as
you've done previously? Or do you do the Keith Martin of spewing out some
other non sequitur, a couple of red herrings, and even an ad hominem or two
before doing yet another Alvin Toda by disappearing back under that rock?
Or do you simply do the Alvin Toda without further ado?