Photo book on Tahiti and her islands.... ?

Old February 22nd, 2004, 10:44 AM
Scrutor

Default Photo book on Tahiti and her islands.... ?

Does anybody know of a good book of photos of Tahiti and her islands? I'm
trying to locate one. I was in Tahiti in 1984/5 and am planning on
returning next year on holiday.

Thanks.

Old February 26th, 2004, 10:03 PM
Turby

On Sun, 22 Feb 2004 11:44:38 +0100, "Scrutor" wrote:

Does anybody know of a good book of photos of Tahiti and her islands? I'm
trying to locate one. I was in Tahiti in 1984/5 and am planning on
returning next year on holiday.

Insight puts out nice travel books. I wouldn't use them as guides, but
they make pretty souvenirs.

http://search.msn.com/results.aspx?s...guide+tah iti

Turby the Turbosurfer
Old February 27th, 2004, 06:47 AM
Scrutor

Thanks. I'll look into it. I was also looking for a book on the history of
Tahiti, and this looks like a good start.
Best wishes.

Old February 27th, 2004, 03:18 PM
josh plumlee

We went to Tahiti last summer for our honeymoon. We found the following
website to be a wealth of information. http://www.airtahiti.com/ They have
an amazing message board to research hotels, activities, and eateries. Hope
this helps.
Josh

Old April 13th, 2004, 05:50 PM
Mr. Free Notes

Check out: http://community.webshots.com/album/82429993rwNGZN

CKLee
http://www.thelinksociety.com/
http://www.knowledge-sharing.com/

Old April 13th, 2004, 08:52 PM
McWebber

"Scrutor" wrote in message
Does anybody know of a good book of photos of Tahiti and her islands?

I'm
trying to locate one. I was in Tahiti in 1984/5 and am planning on
returning next year on holiday.

"Mr. Free Notes" wrote in message
Check out: http://

Look again, he said book, not web site.