majesty of seas oct,20 sailing

Old September 28th, 2003, 10:06 PM
porgie

Default majesty of seas oct,20 sailing

I have never cruised with royal carribean,or been to Nassau Bahamas.Has
anyone done this cruise?We are celebrating our 25th and would like ideas on
dinning or things to do on land. any help would be appreciated.

Old September 29th, 2003, 10:26 PM
T.R.

We were on the Majesty OTS in Feb. 2003. We did the four night cruise.
The ship seemed to be in good shape, we had no complaints. On our cruise
,our dinner table seemed to be hit or miss as to whether or not our
table mates showed up. One couple told us they were eating at the
Windjammer Cafe after the first night, to avoid having to tip the dining
room staff. Is this typical of people on short cruises?

In the Bahamas we just walked around town (straw market, shops, Harley
Davidson shop for Harley t-shirts, etc.). We didn't go to Atlantis or
Paradise Island, if I recall the names right. Some people liked it and
some were so-so on it.

We LOVED the private island of CoCo Cay. Spent the day snoozing in a
hammock and drinking CoCo-LoCo's!!!!!!!!!!!!

We've been to Key West before so we just went to Mel Fischer's museum
and walked around town. Just a relaxing day, with nothing in particular
to do.

Hope this helps!
Ask if you have something else in mind.

T.R.

Old September 30th, 2003, 02:11 AM
Len C.

Leaving this Friday on Majesty OTS...this will be my third cruise with
Royal Carib. No complaints on either of the other 2 I have taken. Done
Carnival twice and would do them again on the newer class ships, however
I prefer RCI vs. Carnival for service. I will post a review of the
Majesty upon my return...in enough time before your sailing!