GGC2004- Radiance

Old January 20th, 2004, 04:02 PM
villa deauville

Default GGC2004- Radiance

Have a wonderful cruise

SUNNY.........wishes you Bon Voyage. May you have calm seas and warm
breezes

S'nd I

Old January 20th, 2004, 04:25 PM
Jean O'Boyle

"villa deauville" wrote in message
Have a wonderful cruise

SUNNY.........wishes you Bon Voyage. May you have calm seas and warm
breezes

Thanks, Sunny. Wish you and Bernie were coming with us!

--Jean

Old January 20th, 2004, 11:36 PM
George Leppla

"villa deauville" wrote

Have a wonderful cruise

Thank you, Sunny! I wish you and Bernie were going with us this year. You
will be missed.

--
George in PA http://www.countryside-travel.com

Norwegian Dawn http://www.cruisemaster.com/dawn.htm
Sleazy 3 - Carnival Conquest http://www.cruisemaster.com/sleazy3.htm
The Mother of All Group Cruises http://www.motherofallgroupcruises.com

Old January 21st, 2004, 04:44 PM
Becca

It is nice to see you posting again Sunny, I have missed you. Please
come by the hotel and wish us a bon voyage, it will be great to see
you and Bernie again.

Becca -----has not packed yet...

GGC http://www.ggc2004.com/
Mariner of the Seas 3/04
Norwegian Dawn http://www.cruisemaster.com/dawn.htm
Sleazy3 http://www.cruisemaster.com/sleazy3.htm
MOAGC http://www.motherofallgroupcruises.com/
Old January 21st, 2004, 05:52 PM
Jean O'Boyle

"Becca" wrote in message
It is nice to see you posting again Sunny, I have missed you. Please
come by the hotel and wish us a bon voyage, it will be great to see
you and Bernie again.

Becca -----has not packed yet...

I second what Becca just posted, Sunny. It would be great to see you and
Bernie at the hotel to see us off! If you can't come and eat with us, at
least stop by the hotel so that we can have some drinks together, please!

Becca, I'm so glad someone else is behind in their packing. With all the
dental appointments and having a new alarm system put in, it seems as if the
days are just zipping by!

See you in three more days~~that means you too, Sunny!

--Jean

Old January 21st, 2004, 06:10 PM
Lloyd Parsons

In article , Jean
O'Boyle wrote:

"Becca" wrote in message
It is nice to see you posting again Sunny, I have missed you. Please
come by the hotel and wish us a bon voyage, it will be great to see
you and Bernie again.

Becca -----has not packed yet...

I second what Becca just posted, Sunny. It would be great to see you and
Bernie at the hotel to see us off! If you can't come and eat with us, at
least stop by the hotel so that we can have some drinks together, please!

Becca, I'm so glad someone else is behind in their packing. With all the
dental appointments and having a new alarm system put in, it seems as if the
days are just zipping by!

See you in three more days~~that means you too, Sunny!

--Jean

I third that! I've been wanting to meet Sunny and Bernie for some time
now.

I guess I'm ahead of you two on the packing then. I've got all my
shorts and casual shirts packed as well as most other items. The only
thing left to go in the check baggage is tux and long pants.

See you all about 6pm (if I'm lucky) at the Marriott Saturday!

Lloyd
Old January 21st, 2004, 06:52 PM
Mary Foster

I add my enthusiastic agreement with Becca's sentiments. I've wanted to
meet you for such a long time, and this would be the perfect time. Please
come to the hotel, SUNNY!
Mary

Old January 21st, 2004, 07:13 PM
Linsifer

Lloyd, I'm just downright jealous of all you lucky sailors. Have a marvelous
cruise! I like the way you're trying them all out! (the cruiselines.) Good for
you!

~Lindsay

Old January 21st, 2004, 07:25 PM
Lloyd Parsons

In article , Linsifer
wrote:

Lloyd, I'm just downright jealous of all you lucky sailors. Have a marvelous
cruise! I like the way you're trying them all out! (the cruiselines.) Good for
you!

~Lindsay

Well, I wish you could come along on this one too, and I think you
would if it was possible.

And you know I'll have a great time, 'cause I don't believe in not
enjoying a cruise, I don't think it is possible!

So far, I've cruised with Carnival twice, Princess once and this will
be my first RCI. At this point I would say Princess was classier, but
Carnival dining room food was better, and so was the entertainment.
Bottom line is that I would sail with either line again. Now let's see
if RCI goes on the list to do again...

Lloyd