Plane Crash

Old February 28th, 2006, 05:04 PM posted to rec.travel.air,rec.travel.usa-canada

Default Plane Crash

Stan de SD wrote:

two in the gym at least 5 days a
week.
I take equestrian jumping lesson, compete in shows and win. I will gladly
wrestle those twerps for the seat and I doubt they would call be

overweight to
my face. They can only do it from the safety of the computer keyboards.

Don't get so hypersensitive, Dave. I'm over 200 lbs myself but run 2-3
miles/day and can fit in size 36 pants. The comments were invited by the
whiny lard-ass crowd who tried to bully others into their "fat acceptance"
dogma.

I have to admit to limited sympathy for the true lard asses. I just get fed up
with reading posts in a travel group about how anyone over 220 is obese. These
immature little nancyboys have some twisted ideal body images and just seem out
of touch with the fact there are a lot of people who weigh well over 220 who are
quit fit and that the problem with airline seats is that they make them smaller
to squeeze in a few more seats for the odd time that they are flying at
capacity.

I don't question that that there are some really fat asses out there. The funny
thing is that I see some of them in the gym too. One chubby old broad pulls into
the parking lot, lights up one last cigarette before she goes in. Then she
takes the elevator up to the gym, rides the stationary bike for 5 minutes and
then reads the paper for the next 55 minutes of her one hour workout before
taking the elevator back out. Then there is the one who is so fat that she
can't walk and has to use a scooter to get around. Her workout involves
following her fat husband around while he does his routine.

Sadly, there are are people who allow themselves to get so fat that they cannot
walk. But this nonsense about an arbitrary 220 limit is product of an immature
and uniformed mind, and it keeps popping up in here.

Old February 28th, 2006, 08:30 PM posted to rec.travel.air,rec.travel.usa-canada

"Dave Smith" wrote in message
Stan de SD wrote:

[...]

Arnold Schwarzenegger is listed as obese in the government guidlines.

Old February 28th, 2006, 11:10 PM posted to rec.travel.air,rec.travel.usa-canada

Dave Smith wrote:

I have to admit to limited sympathy for the true lard asses. I just get fed up
with reading posts in a travel group about how anyone over 220 is obese. These
immature little nancyboys [snip]

Don't you mean "girlie men"?
Old March 1st, 2006, 12:56 AM posted to rec.travel.air,rec.travel.usa-canada

sechumlib wrote:

Dave Smith wrote:

I have to admit to limited sympathy for the true lard asses. I just get fed up
with reading posts in a travel group about how anyone over 220 is obese. These
immature little nancyboys [snip]

Don't you mean "girlie men"?

Pretty much the same thing.