Royal Caribbean's Oasis of the Seas

Old January 29th, 2010, 02:38 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Carolyn G

Default Royal Caribbean's Oasis of the Seas

Goomba, there were fake flowers on each table in the Opus dining rooms
on the Oasis.
Bet that would have ruined your whole trip.

Old January 29th, 2010, 03:01 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Goomba

Carolyn G wrote:
Goomba, there were fake flowers on each table in the Opus dining rooms
on the Oasis.
Bet that would have ruined your whole trip.

Hardly, but I surely wouldn't have been impressed by them. You?
Old January 29th, 2010, 05:16 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Becca

Susette wrote:
I too was on board this ship in the beginning, Have a question for you

Did you find that the cwentral park rooms were noisy? When we were on
there was alot of noise that went on late at night- music playing....
Maybe they corrected it. Was wondering from someone that just got off
your thoughts. This ship is a beauty BUT it is Big and not real good
for older folks. You can get lost! LOL

Sue

Susie, I looked at one of the cabins that was right above the Carousel,
when I closed the balcony door, I could not hear any noise. Maybe if I
was trying to sleep, I would have noticed.

Becca

Old January 29th, 2010, 05:23 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Becca

Carolyn G wrote:
As I mentioned Becca, I'm not a cruising person.
I've only been on two other cruises and that was in the 70's and 80's.
Carolyn

Carolyn, I am glad you enjoyed your cruise on the Oasis. I had a ball
and I am excited about going back in October. I hope everybody in our
group can find each other. For some people, that may be an advantage.
lol

Becca
Old February 2nd, 2010, 08:07 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Susette

On Jan 29, 12:16�pm, Becca wrote:
Susette wrote:
I too was on board this ship in the beginning, Have a question for you

Did you find that the cwentral park rooms were noisy? When we were on
there was alot of noise that went on late at night- music playing....
Maybe they corrected it. Was wondering from someone that just got off
your thoughts. This ship is a beauty BUT it is Big and not real good
for older folks. You can get lost! LOL

Sue

Susie, I looked at one of the cabins that was right above the Carousel, �
when I closed the balcony door, I could not hear any noise. �Maybe if I
was trying to sleep, I would have noticed.

Becca

When we were on I Could hear the noise but muffled light sleepers
would not want it, and surely not want the Soot that seems to be in
that area... the people I talked to whom weer in them said they heard
alot. Again, I did not stay in the, but I was glad to retreat to a
Regular Oceanveiw balcony
Susie
Cruise outlets and travel
833 KingsHwy Woodbury, NJ
www,cruiseoutlets.com
856 853 9515
Old February 3rd, 2010, 08:29 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
JasonJR

"Carolyn G" wrote in message
No Goomba, I didn't find it cheesy. In fact I recall smiling when I
heard the birds and I was alone at the time. I thought it was a nice
touch.

Plus, you don't have bird **** all over the place.

Old February 3rd, 2010, 09:28 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Stu[_3_]

On Wed, 3 Feb 2010 12:29:27 -0800, "JasonJR" wrote:

"Carolyn G" wrote in message
No Goomba, I didn't find it cheesy. In fact I recall smiling when I
heard the birds and I was alone at the time. I thought it was a nice
touch.

Plus, you don't have bird **** all over the place.

On Carnival we never saw bird **** anywhere because the crew were
continually cleaning.