*** ***********, Hershey packer

Old July 1st, 2010, 12:20 AM posted to rec.travel.caribbean,rec.travel.cruises,rec.nude
Terry J. Wood

Default *** ***********, Hershey packer

Ari Silverstein wrote in news:891pr9F47iU1
@mid.individual.net:

I also have headaches. I brag.

Ha! That's nothing. *I* have migraines! Big THROBBING migranes!
Old July 1st, 2010, 12:23 AM posted to rec.travel.caribbean,rec.travel.cruises,rec.nude
Terry J. Wood

Ari Silverstein wrote in
:

So it's difficult to say what is typical on USENET. It's even harder
to say what's NORMAL.

See sig.

"Usenet is like a herd of performing elephants with diarrhea --
massive, difficult to redirect, awe-inspiring, entertaining, and a
source of mind-boggling amounts of **** when you least expect
it." ~ "w" aka wilburn of alt.music.jehr-tull circa 2000

Rec.nude is a lot like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pk7yqlTMvp8
Old July 1st, 2010, 12:37 AM posted to rec.travel.caribbean,rec.travel.cruises,rec.nude
Terry J. Wood

Ari Silverstein wrote in news:891q5hF680U1
@mid.individual.net:

Jeannie O'Boyle an Irish born Holy Roman Catholic who has been known
to overlook the pedophilia of the Catholic priesthood. Of course, she
denigrates nudists because they are all pedophiles...because they
don't wear robes.

I don't worry about nudists. I worry about female TEACHERS!

http://tinyurl.com/teacher-hall-of-shame
Old July 1st, 2010, 12:43 AM posted to rec.travel.caribbean,rec.travel.cruises,rec.nude
Terry J. Wood

Default Nude Cruising ?

Ari Silverstein wrote in news:891940FpmuU1
@mid.individual.net:

What happens then to the erections that most people get in the normal
course of being a textile? They disappear because you're a nudist?

http://www.netfunny.com/rhf/jokes/89q1/nude.html

Old July 1st, 2010, 12:46 AM posted to rec.travel.caribbean,rec.travel.cruises,rec.nude
Terry J. Wood

Ari Silverstein wrote in news:891pnqF3k7U1
@mid.individual.net:

Which is fine but I would think that the one thing everyone
would agree is that at sometime your going to have to take your
clothes off without showering, bathing or getting in water.

For some people the ONLY time they're ever nude is in the bathroom.
Old July 1st, 2010, 12:47 AM posted to rec.travel.caribbean,rec.travel.cruises,rec.nude
Terry J. Wood

Ari Silverstein wrote in news:891p60FvlrU1
@mid.individual.net:

Now that is interesting, are you saying that the roots of the naturist
community came from the Peace, Love, Dope Generation (of which I am a
part)?

It didn't start there. It's much older than that. But the flower children
were much more in tune with nudity that the kids of today. Just watch the
Woodstock Anniversary Blu-Ray and you'll see what I mean.
Old July 1st, 2010, 12:50 AM posted to rec.travel.caribbean,rec.travel.cruises,rec.nude
Terry J. Wood

Ari Silverstein wrote in news:891pamFmaU1
@mid.individual.net:

Terry, meet Mr. nfw, an anonymousie-O'Boyle type who loves to killfile
anything that he/she/it doesn't agree with.

Glad to meet you nfw! I hope you'll add me to your killfile! I get a nickle
each time someone does that and I'd like to retire soon in a manner to which
I could become accustomed.
Old July 1st, 2010, 04:18 AM posted to rec.travel.caribbean,rec.travel.cruises,rec.nude
Ari Silverstein

On Wed, 30 Jun 2010 18:47:38 -0500, Terry J. Wood wrote:

Ari Silverstein wrote in news:891p60FvlrU1
@mid.individual.net:

Now that is interesting, are you saying that the roots of the naturist
community came from the Peace, Love, Dope Generation (of which I am a
part)?

It didn't start there. It's much older than that. But the flower children
were much more in tune with nudity that the kids of today. Just watch the
Woodstock Anniversary Blu-Ray and you'll see what I mean.

Watch it, I be there! Does this backslide of nudist popularity = its
failure?
--
Ari Silverstein, C.T.A; C.T.A.S, Cruise Travel Advisory Services
www.cruisequick.com - able to offer some of the lowest prices and best