could you use my service or recomend it?

Old December 15th, 2004, 04:10 PM
MR Driver MR Driver is offline
Member

Location: staffordshire UK
Default could you use my service or recomend it?

Hello

Sorry for the unusual introduction, but I would like to introduce myself to you.

My name is Keith Frankham.

I am a Professional driver/chauffeur.

The purpose of this letter is that I want to extend my service, but as my business is based on recommendation the orthodox way of advertising seldom contacts the people for whom my business serves!

I have thought for some time now that there must be an amount of people out there that enjoy travelling by road as opposed to trains, buses, planes and taxis!

If you like - a discerning clientele!

People who may be retired or semi-retired, run a business, or may be have been widowed etc, and would like the benefit of a professional driver; someone who is in there early 40’s who has spent a life time on the road in one form or another.

My driving experience started when I was 6 yrs old when my father acquired a small motorcycle for riding on common land - from then on I was fixed on a life of driving /riding!

My mother was in service and my father was a long distance lorry driver, back in the days when they were thought of as “ KING’s of the Road”, so even from my early years my geographical knowledge has become second to none.

Through my teens I had car after car and bike and developed a mechanical knowledge to surpass most people !

After leaving school, I went on to do a course in mechanics at college and eventually owned and operated my own Garage for a time back in the 80s !

But, my love of Driving has always been my passion and, as flying terrifies me, I knew I was born to drive or I would never ever get out of the UK.

Today’s driving standards are abysmal to say the least and it has become, for some people, at best a chore at worst a complete nightmare!

Just leaving the house to drive to a holiday location can be a mind blowing experience.

Ok - if I can get to the point! Just imagine your next trip to Monaco or the South of France, Spain, Austria, Germany etc or even Scotland, Wales, Southern Ireland etc …

Whereby I arrive to collect you, your vehicle or mine, and we set off to your destination. You can feel safe in the knowledge that your driver knows the scenic routes and that someone is looking out and looking after you on your journey/hotel. Now this may be a day trip, a long weekend or even a touring holiday - whatever your requirements are.

The main reason for this email is to hopefully make some new contacts! It will cost you absolutely nothing to contact me and have a chat about your requirements, etc, and we can take it from there! Hope you get the picture so far…..

Ok, just before I go a bit about me

Caucasian white male - own hair and teeth

Age 44
Married
4 children - aged 21, 18, 17, 15 - 1 boy and 3 princesses

Driving experience - since 1976 I have held a clean licence for 29 years, apart from one speeding fine back in 1980 - no accidents!

What can I drive - well I have an HGV Class 1, 1A, 2, 2A, 3, 3A, 4 and a full motorcycle licence.

I have been chauffeur trained and police trained in ROADCRAFT up to Grade 1, although it will only ever be training due to the fact I can’t take the exam as I am not in the fire, police or ambulance driver service.

Past experience - too much to mention - from driving business personnel to Managing Directors and everything in between - but never a TAXI DRIVER.

Vehicle experience - from a mini to a Merc, Rolls Royce, Ferrari and 44 ton TRUCKS, including Winnebago’s etc.

Well all that’s left is to say, if this is not the right place for my advert, I apologise, but if it is, or you know anyone who could possibly use my service, please pass it on!

Kind Regards
Keith Frankham

Tel: 01543 304989 or 07971 673899
Email

References available on request and I’m based in Staffordshire UK
Old December 18th, 2004, 05:21 PM
Wayne Lundberg

"MR Driver" wrote in message
news:1103141973.ede0e9a5174fe9828e63163bc9355d04@t eranews...

Hello

Sorry for the unusual introduction, but I would like to introduce
myself to you.

My name is Keith Frankham.

..---snip----

Very interesting note. You should post this in most other travel related and
business groups. I don't think it would be called spam, but who knows. There
are some tough cookies acting like internet cops, but you should try little
by little. If I had business in the UK I would certainly give you a call!

Wayne

For some fun in getting to know more about Mexico why not start with the
food? Check out my www.pueblaprotocol.com and go down a page where the fun
starts. (Please pass this along to anybody you think would enjoy exploring
pre conquest food in America) This is a non-commercial site. No gimmicks, no
come-ons, no solicitations, no specials, no offers... just for fun!