REVIEW / EXPERIENCE - Carnival Elation / March 21 - March 28

Old April 2nd, 2004, 01:56 AM
Cruising Chrissy

Default REVIEW / EXPERIENCE - Carnival Elation / March 21 - March 28- OT

On Thu, 1 Apr 2004 10:21:47 -0500 (EST), (villa
deauville) wrote:

Very interesting name. Samiel

SUNSET

So's yours.

Old April 3rd, 2004, 03:43 AM
Tom & Linda

Default REVIEW / EXPERIENCE - Carnival Elation / March 21 - March 28

"Cathy Kearns" wrote in message
. com...

Though cruising is wonderful for many people, cruising isn't for everyone.
Some people are shy, and being thrown into meeting new people just
isn't all that thrilling. Some don't like hanging out in the sun,

drinking,
and watching pool games. I know I find the action around the tiny
ship pools less than engrossing, and I prefer eating dinner with folks
I already know. I only like cruises that stop in a port everyday. I
find sea day excruitiatingly dull, and despite the size of the ships makes
me feel trapped. I think Samiel tried cruising with the best of

intentions,
but why throw more money into cruising when he has figured out
it's not his cup of tea?

You're right, not everyone likes the same thing about cruises. I don't care
for pools, pool games, sunning (fair skin, high skin cancer risk) or the
evening shows. On the other hand, I love snorkeling in ports, and love an
hour or so of "extreme" ping pong after dinner with a friend (we don't keep
score, but the ceiling, floor, walls and people walking by too slowly are
all in bounds). I like tracking the ships location on my GPS and plotting
our location on a navigation chart that I tape up in my cabin.

I think Samiel would do better trying another cruise with friends who like
similar activities (like he said, a ping pong friend would help). Perhaps
on a different line that maybe better suits his style. Maybe a ship with a
rock climbing wall, if that suits him better. Or an itinerary with more
ports, or one that visits places he might like more - perhaps the
Mediterranean, the Greek Isles, Alaska, Hawaii, or Norwegian Fjords.

I'm not suggesting that he try to repeat what he did. Or abandon cruises
because of the one he want on. I'm suggesting that some more research might
steer him in a direction that he might enjoy more.

I don't want to rule out that a cruise isn't for him just yet.

It still might be his cup of tea... if he can find a different enough flavor
of tea.

--Tom

Old April 3rd, 2004, 03:48 AM
clint

The cow and I love to get naked and lie on our private verandah, Then, the
best is to call room service and some wog comes in and gets all nervous
seeing us naked! haha
et...

Old April 3rd, 2004, 11:36 PM
Cruising Chrissy

On Fri, 2 Apr 2004 21:48:25 -0500, "clint"
wrote:

The cow and I love to get naked and lie on our private verandah, Then, the
best is to call room service and some wog comes in and gets all nervous
seeing us naked! haha

Udderly ridiculous.
Old April 6th, 2004, 04:32 PM
Samiel

wrote:

The cow and I love to get naked and lie on our private verandah, Then, the
best is to call room service and some wog comes in and gets all nervous
seeing us naked! haha

Udderly ridiculous.

I think we've milked this joke too much already.

- Samiel
Old May 6th, 2004, 05:17 PM
Samiel

deauville) wrote:

Very interesting name. Samiel

SUNNY

S'nd I
XXX

It's just my Internet handle... not my real name...

- Samiel