new to the group with a few questions

Old May 2nd, 2004, 03:18 AM
Heather

Default new to the group with a few questions

Missy Chrissy Troll responds to everything anyone posts. She made nasty
anti-Semitic remarks over the reason I changed my name. She attacked Skip
and
I haven't seen anything from him in a considerable period of time.

She has condemned Warren for his lifestyle, attacked LES! for his, and we
haven't heard from him recently.

She has attacked Dick Goldhaber and Sunny, both of whom happen to be Jewish,
and Jean O'Boyle, who is not.

She HAS attacked Karen, but they appear to have made up, but since Karen is
away and Heather is available, I wonder whether Karen will still have her
friendship when she returns.

I apologize to anyone I have missed.

A veritable usenet soap opera.......

-Heather
Remove CanOspam to email
http://members.aol.com/nookeybear/index1.htm
Old May 2nd, 2004, 03:20 AM
Heather

I wonder whether the anon remailer group will be back when she returns.
I really miss those dickless wonders.

I was always under the impression that Chrissy and Karen were the same
person???

Old May 2nd, 2004, 03:36 AM
Bill Lawrence123

From: anOspam (Heather)

Actually, I am a very nice person to those who treat me the with respect (on
usenet and in person). How can I show you some if you are putting words in my
mouth?

-Heather
Remove CanOspam to email
http://members.aol.com/nookeybear/index1.htm

I hope that you have a sense of humor and will accept my reply that there is
NOTHING that I want to put in your mouth.

Your friend, Bill

Old May 2nd, 2004, 03:54 AM
Howie

From: anOspam (Heather)

Actually, I am a very nice person to those who treat me the with respect (on
usenet and in person). How can I show you some if you are putting words in my
mouth?

-Heather
Remove CanOspam to email
http://members.aol.com/nookeybear/index1.htm

I hope that you have a sense of humor and will accept my reply that there is
NOTHING that I want to put in your mouth.

Your friend, Bill

You are a gentleman and a scholar, dude.

Howie

Old May 4th, 2004, 07:46 AM
Cruising Chrissy

Bill Lawrence123 wrote:

Why don't you post the truth, Chrissy of the Klan. You don't like Howie for
the same reason you don't like me.....he is Jewish.

Why don't you and Heather get together, birds of a feather, you know.

Your friend, Bill

On Sat, 01 May 2004 20:11:11 -0400, Howie
wrote:

Truth is Bill, that the Nazi bitch is completely obsessed with me,

Truly.

and
totally under my control.

ZOMBIE ON

i do you say i do

Apparently, she still responds to everything I
post;

i respond blah blah

and she actually takes the time to create links to earlier posts
that I have made.

sorry master but i must do as you say.......

http://makeashorterlink.com/?N29B21537

Too bad she's such a dumb pig, buddy. Otherwise, I
might let her kiss my magnificent jewish ass.

might i master might i?

Howie - thinking that if CC really has a hubby then he must be a:

Big man,

o master in all the right ways

pig man,

he does know how to use his snout master

ha ha, charade you are.

Awesome Pink Floyd tune.

word

ZOMBIE OFF
Old May 5th, 2004, 03:20 AM
Howie

Bill,

Is there some good reason you need to re-post cc's racist **** whenever
you reply to it? Perhaps there is a good reason for you to do this. If
so, would you mind clueing me in?

Howie

Bill Lawrence123 wrote:

You are as clueless as you are classless. You made anti-Semitic remarks,
apparently not realizing that I was Jewish. When I made you aware that I was
not a potential member of the KKK you, embarrassed, turned on me.

I owe you no explanations, you racist pig.

Smartass answers concerning Skip, Les, Dick, Sunny and Jean.

When you have no defense, attack.