travel website

Old May 18th, 2004, 11:59 PM
Bob Thomas

Default travel website

What a staggering amount of negativity - unprovoked and unnecessary.

This guy might be doomed for all we know, but his original post was
hardly provocative. Instead of politeness of even being ignored he
received nothing but abuse and derision.

I find myself somewhat staggered that so many people can find the time
to be abusive without giving a thought to simple good manners.

You may have heard the saying "If you can't say anything nice, then
don't say anything at all".

This person is simply trying to get a business venture going, and
whether he succeeds or fails is his problem. Why he should be abused
for seeking advice is beyond me.

Yours,
Disgusted
Old May 19th, 2004, 05:18 AM
Cruising Chrissy

On Wed, 19 May 2004 08:59:10 +1000, Bob Thomas
wrote:

What a staggering amount of negativity;

Staggering?

- unprovoked and unnecessary.

Incorrect. Usenet posters are open to scrutiny; they "provoke" it by
posting.

Just like you just did.

This guy might be doomed for all we know,

He is.

but his original post was
hardly provocative. Instead of politeness of even being ignored he
received nothing but abuse and derision.

See above, Btw, exactly what do YOU bring to his opportunity. Nothing
except whining and "support".

I find myself somewhat staggered that so many people can find the time
to be abusive without giving a thought to simple good manners.

I find myself somewhat staggered that so many people can find the time
to be post ridiculous **** like this without giving a thought to how
hypocritical they are being.

You may have heard the saying "If you can't say anything nice, then
don't say anything at all".

You PROBABLY have heard the saying "If you can't say anything nice,
then you are a useless drone."

This person is simply trying to get a business venture going, and
whether he succeeds or fails is his problem.

Sure is. But he made it "ours" when he solicited free advice.

Why he should be abused
for seeking advice is beyond me.

I'm sure it is.

Yes, let's do it the good ole RTC way; pat him on the back, tell him
how wonderful he is, invite him to cruise : "I would love to cruise
with fill in name b/c I am sure you are fun, fun fun."

vomit

If any of us saved him one nickel spent on a business delusion, then
he ought to send us each a dime in thanks.
Old May 19th, 2004, 11:19 AM
Bob Thomas

On Wed, 19 May 2004 00:18:29 -0400, Cruising Chrissy
wrote:

- unprovoked and unnecessary.

Incorrect. Usenet posters are open to scrutiny; they "provoke" it by
posting.

Just the person I expected to respond ... the idiot who started it.
Chrissy you are one of the morons that make surfing unnecessarily
argumentative.

I find myself somewhat staggered that so many people can find the time
to be abusive without giving a thought to simple good manners.

I find myself somewhat staggered that so many people can find the time
to be post ridiculous **** like this without giving a thought to how
hypocritical they are being.

Consider this Chrissy, if you simply surf the 'net posting provocative
crap (something you have an undoubted flair for) then you add nothing
to anyone's experience. We were asked for constructive comment, and
you dived in with abuse. It says a lot about you I'm afraid.

You may have heard the saying "If you can't say anything nice, then
don't say anything at all".

You PROBABLY have heard the saying "If you can't say anything nice,
then you are a useless drone."

Exactly ... which explains why your posting was that of a useless
drone - you chose to post a message with no purpose except to deride
someone else who had done nothing warranting such comments.

This person is simply trying to get a business venture going, and
whether he succeeds or fails is his problem.

Sure is. But he made it "ours" when he solicited free advice.

No, he asked for advice - not undiluted crap - one day you should ask
yourself why you feel you need to be such an antagonistic poster.

vomit

Hopefully I shall never have to cruise on the same ocean - let along
ship - as yourself. I suspect you must have swallowed a tad too much
sea water.

Bob T.
Old May 19th, 2004, 09:25 PM
Cruising Chrissy

wrote:

- unprovoked and unnecessary.

Incorrect. Usenet posters are open to scrutiny; they "provoke" it by
posting.

Just the person I expected to respond ... the idiot who started it.

The "idiot" who started this thread names is Inquest, you idiot.

Chrissy you are one of the morons that make surfing unnecessarily
argumentative.

Then don't argue.

I find myself somewhat staggered that so many people can find the time
to be abusive without giving a thought to simple good manners.

I find myself somewhat staggered that so many people can find the time
to be post ridiculous **** like this without giving a thought to how
hypocritical they are being.

On Wed, 19 May 2004 20:19:50 +1000, Bob Thomas
wrote:

Consider this Chrissy, if you simply surf the 'net posting provocative
crap (something you have an undoubted flair for) then you add nothing
to anyone's experience.

Consider that you don't speak for anyone other than yourself so your
advice is as hollow as your head.

We were asked for constructive comment, and
you dived in with abuse. It says a lot about you I'm afraid.

Gosh, you sure are doing a great job of helping out in this post,
aren't you. See, this is called being a hypocrite. It will be in the
dictionary since you obviously have no clue what one is.

wrote:

Exactly ... which explains why your posting was that of a useless
drone - you chose to post a message with no purpose except to deride
someone else who had done nothing warranting such comments.

As you are now deriding me.

Hypocrite....look it up.

This person is simply trying to get a business venture going, and
whether he succeeds or fails is his problem.

Sure is. But he made it "ours" when he solicited free advice.

No, he asked for advice

He got it.

- not undiluted crap

I can't apologize for YOUR post which addresses NONE of his questions.

- one day you should ask
yourself why you feel you need to be such an antagonistic poster.

Have a particular date that you might suggest?

vomit

Hopefully I shall never have to cruise on the same ocean - let along
ship - as yourself. I suspect you must have swallowed a tad too much
sea water.

Bob T.

How would you know if you did or didn't?

Go away now. You have made a fool out of yourself.
Old May 20th, 2004, 12:48 AM
Bob Thomas

On Wed, 19 May 2004 16:25:18 -0400, Cruising Chrissy
wrote:

Go away now. You have made a fool out of yourself.

Your mother did that years ago, but feel free to continue being the
idiot you are, and feel free to have the last word if you wish. I have
better things to do than argue with a mindless troll.

Bob T.

Old May 20th, 2004, 05:38 AM
Inquest750

wrote:

[...]

wow look at what someone who has no respect for herself or others
started, I had someone email me about this forum because after miss
rude herself bashed me I went looking for alternative methods of
information, so to that I can say thanks, I have found out how to do
so much with so little it's unreal, as to my success or failure only
time will tell but believe me if I ever do make it you'll be the first
to know.... oh and I may not have experience in the travel industry
per say but I've owned a successful business for over 10 years now,
incase you don't know any statistics most small businesses fail within
the first 5... so I can afford to venture into something I love to do,
travel, and learning more whether or not I succeed is well worth it,
while I may never be a huge success I've already made it to levels at
my age you only wish you'd seen, I'd seen more of the world by the
time I was 24 than you ever will, know why, cuz I know the value of
dollar and more importantly I know how and where to get when I need it
Old May 21st, 2004, 05:16 AM
Cruising Chrissy

On 19 May 2004 21:38:36 -0700, (Inquest750)
wrote:

wow look at what someone who has no respect for herself or others
started,...

I'll pay attention to you when you learn to capitalize and write to
Usenet as if you were older than a sophomore.