Cheap air fares within Aus

Old July 30th, 2004, 05:42 AM
Anonymous

Default Snorkeling around Brisbane???

no : hungry

--
Ever wonder why Evian water is $3 for a half litre
Try spelling evian backwards

Computer chips are very small, Computers don't eat much._

"4000 psi" wrote in message
| are the waters pretty clean? how are the sharks?
|
| "A Mate" wrote in message
| u...
| Bribie Island ocean side - yes! Same for Moreton Island. The
good breaks
| are
| also just half an hour further north on the Sunshine Coast -
or at
| Duranbah etc on the southern Gold Coast.
|

| "4000 psi" wrote in message
| any good breaks at those beaches as well?
|
| "Roger Martin" wrote in
message
wrote in message
| Hi Everyone,
| In March I'm going to Australia for a holiday
for 3 weeks. While I'm
| there
| intend to do some snorkelling and I would like
to teach my
| girlfriend
| how
| snorkel.
| Can anyone recommend a beach around Brisbane
that I can go to?
| Ideally
| I'm
| looking for a sandy beach with Very small waves.
It dosen't have to
| be
| too
| intresting as I just need it for her to get used
to the water while
| wearing
| a mask and snokel. The most important thing are
the small waves.
| I'm hoping that we can go to the marine reserve
in Moreton Bay, but
| before
| that I have to be able take her snorkelling off
the mainland shore.

| Can anyone also tell me if there are box
jellyfish around Brisbane
| at
| the
| moment. I don't think there are, but I'd like to
check.

| Thanks in advance
|
| Darren
|

| Try Pumicestone Passage, Bribie Island , nice sandy
beaches, next to
| no
| jellyfish, quite a few pods of dolphins and the odd
dugong. Just a
| sandy
| bottom though so its fairly boring.
|
| On calm days the Ocean Beach is ok.
|
| For something more interesting the wrecks on Moreton
Island are really
| worth
| the visit, the area is sheltered and very good for
first timers.

| Redcliffe has a beach which is cross between grit,
mud and rocks. Any
| closer
| to Brisbane and the beaches get to be muddy and full
of mangroves.
| Going
| South is similar.
|
| --
| www.bribieisland4x4hire.com
| VW Kombi Camper Buy Backs
| Landcruiser Troopy - Toyota Hilux Crew Cab
| Mitsubishi Pajero - Landrover V8 Swag Camper

--multiplaza.nl.nu--
Old July 30th, 2004, 05:42 AM
Anonymous

Default Is it expensive for Americans to travel in Australia??

"A Mate" wrote in
@news.optusnet.com.au:

Haven't several of us already responded to this exact question

before??!

1st of every month, isn't it?

Les

snip how much is a piece of string question
--multiplaza.nl.nu--

Old July 30th, 2004, 05:42 AM
Anonymous

"Raffi Balmanoukian"
wrote in message
you're doing on arrival. Sydney, for example, is much more

expensive than
Adelaide which is more expensive than Hobart. Fuel prices vary
considerably

Raffi,

You've got me intrigued - some specifics please!

--
Tony Bailey
Mercury Travel Books

Old July 30th, 2004, 05:42 AM
Anonymous

"Raffi Balmanoukian"
wrote in message

Just my anecdotal experience of items like hire cars,

food-for-travelers,
accommodation, etc. Admittedly, I likely had housing prices

partially in
mind which, naturally, wouldn't concern the tourist in the least.

On the other three subjects, it's probably not enough of a margin to
be
worth worrying about - particularly as the peak tourist season in
Tassie is
now November to April - and accommodation can sometimes be a real
problem,
especially in small places such as Strahan.

--
Tony Bailey
Mercury Travel Books

Old July 30th, 2004, 05:42 AM
Anonymous

Default like to travel?

Start Your Journey TODAY!!!!
Post a follow-up to this message

A pyramid by any other name. Travel to gray-bar motel takes many
forms....
--multiplaza.nl.nu--