Worker's bus South Wales to Poland and return

Old July 21st, 2008, 11:53 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Mooncat

Default Worker's bus South Wales to Poland and return

I have heard of a bus service between Poland and Swansea/Cross Hands, for the
workers in the meatpacking plants there. Can anyone tell me anything about
it, or where I can get information?

I have used the London-Victoria Coach, but travelling out of Wales is a
problem as I don't drive.

Old July 22nd, 2008, 12:13 AM posted to rec.travel.europe
Gregory Morrow[_47_]

Mooncat wrote:

I have heard of a bus service between Poland and Swansea/Cross Hands, for

the
workers in the meatpacking plants there. Can anyone tell me anything

about
it, or where I can get information?

On - board catering by Mixi...???

--
Best
Greg

" I find Greg Morrow lowbrow, witless, and obnoxious. For him to claim that
we are some
kind of comedy team turns my stomach."
- "cybercat" to me on rec.food.cooking

Old July 22nd, 2008, 08:29 AM posted to rec.travel.europe
Michal Jankowski

"Mooncat" u44972@uwe writes:

I have heard of a bus service between Poland and Swansea/Cross Hands, for the
workers in the meatpacking plants there. Can anyone tell me anything about
it, or where I can get information?

Try http://autobusy.onet.pl/

MJ
Old July 22nd, 2008, 11:52 AM posted to rec.travel.europe
grusl[_3_]

"Martin" wrote in message
On Tue, 22 Jul 2008 09:29:45 +0200, Michal Jankowski
wrote:

"Mooncat" u44972@uwe writes:

I have heard of a bus service between Poland and Swansea/Cross Hands,
for the
workers in the meatpacking plants there. Can anyone tell me anything
about
it, or where I can get information?

Try http://autobusy.onet.pl/

Is there a Welsh version?

Polish and Welsh are the same language. Just substitute z for w.

Cheers,
George W Russell
Bangalore

Old July 22nd, 2008, 01:23 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Keith Anderson

"Mooncat" u44972@uwe writes:

I have heard of a bus service between Poland and Swansea/Cross Hands, for the
workers in the meatpacking plants there. Can anyone tell me anything about
it, or where I can get information?

Try http://autobusy.onet.pl/

Is there a Welsh version?

Best to ask at the Gorsaf Bws in Szwanszea , Czardyff or Przort
Talbot.

Keith (formerly of Bristol UK)
now moved to Berlin/nach Berlin umgezogen
Old July 22nd, 2008, 02:59 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
grusl[_3_]

wrote:

"Mooncat" u44972@uwe writes:

I have heard of a bus service between Poland and Swansea/Cross Hands,
for the
workers in the meatpacking plants there. Can anyone tell me anything
about
it, or where I can get information?

Try http://autobusy.onet.pl/

Is there a Welsh version?

Best to ask at the Gorsaf Bws in Szwanszea , Czardyff or Przort
Talbot.

See?

Cheers,
George W Russell
Bangalore

Old July 22nd, 2008, 07:08 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Gregory Morrow[_47_]

wrote:

"Mooncat" u44972@uwe writes:

I have heard of a bus service between Poland and Swansea/Cross Hands,

for the
workers in the meatpacking plants there. Can anyone tell me anything

about
it, or where I can get information?

Try http://autobusy.onet.pl/

Is there a Welsh version?

How much does Brussels spend per annum on Welsh - Polish and v.v.
translations...???

Old July 22nd, 2008, 08:54 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Runge12

Default martin the troll a happy old guy

"Martin" a écrit dans le message de
On Mon, 21 Jul 2008 18:13:28 -0500, "Gregory Morrow"
wrote:

Mooncat wrote:

I have heard of a bus service between Poland and Swansea/Cross Hands,
for

the
workers in the meatpacking plants there. Can anyone tell me anything

about
it, or where I can get information?

On - board catering by Mixi...???

and rest rooms recommended in Cathy & Bill's travel troll handbook?
--

Martin

Old July 22nd, 2008, 10:13 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
David Horne, _the_ chancellor[_2_]

Martin wrote:

wrote:

"Mooncat" u44972@uwe writes:

I have heard of a bus service between Poland and Swansea/Cross Hands,

for the
workers in the meatpacking plants there. Can anyone tell me anything

about
it, or where I can get information?

Try http://autobusy.onet.pl/

Is there a Welsh version?

How much does Brussels spend per annum on Welsh - Polish and v.v.
translations...???

It's not your money and it is certainly less than your leaders spend on
neo-colonial wars.

What's USD 600 billion between friends?!

--
(*) of the royal duchy of city south and deansgate -www.davidhorne.net
(email address on website) "If people think God is interesting, the