Binghamton, CA (not NY)

Old September 3rd, 2004, 12:18 AM
Tim923

Default Binghamton, CA (not NY)

Does anyone have any information on this tiny town/place of
Binghamton, CA near Dixon? For a long time, I thought the city in NYS
was the only one.
Old September 3rd, 2004, 12:21 AM
PeterL

"Tim923" wrote in message
Does anyone have any information on this tiny town/place of
Binghamton, CA near Dixon? For a long time, I thought the city in NYS
was the only one.

What kind of information?

Old September 3rd, 2004, 12:27 AM
Tim923

What kind of information?

How big is it? What is the population? Is it just a few houses? Is
there a ZIP code? Pics?

Is it named after the same man named Bingham as with the NYS city?
There's probably no Arena, State Office Building, nor Binghamton
University though.
Old September 3rd, 2004, 12:51 AM
PeterL

"Tim923" wrote in message
What kind of information?

How big is it? What is the population? Is it just a few houses? Is
there a ZIP code? Pics?

Is it named after the same man named Bingham as with the NYS city?
There's probably no Arena, State Office Building, nor Binghamton
University though.

It's just a bump in the middle of the road.

Old September 3rd, 2004, 03:59 AM
Shawn Hearn

In article ,
Tim923 wrote:

What kind of information?

How big is it? What is the population? Is it just a few houses? Is
there a ZIP code? Pics?

Is it named after the same man named Bingham as with the NYS city?
There's probably no Arena, State Office Building, nor Binghamton
University though.

Have you Googled for information?
Old September 3rd, 2004, 05:11 AM
J-Man

There's also an Elmira, CA nearby .... must be New York theme ...

Old September 3rd, 2004, 11:57 AM
Tim923

On Thu, 02 Sep 2004 22:59:18 -0400, Shawn Hearn
wrote:
Have you Googled for information?

I had done a long search with Yahoo. A lot of the searches come up
with pages that contain information about Binghamton, NY with some
reference to something in California. And Binghamton University and
some college in California may have had a sporting event.
Old September 3rd, 2004, 12:02 PM
Tim923

It's just a bump in the middle of the road.

Have you been there? Is there any building? Road sign declaring
"Binghamton"? I'm guessing it's probably like Choconut, PA near here.
It's obviously very small.
Old September 3rd, 2004, 12:08 PM
Tim923

There's also an Elmira, CA nearby .... must be New York theme ...

Also a Batavia, CA nearby just like in NYS.
Old September 3rd, 2004, 06:36 PM
Jeff Lanam

On Thu, 02 Sep 2004 23:18:01 GMT, Tim923 wrote:

Does anyone have any information on this tiny town/place of
Binghamton, CA near Dixon? For a long time, I thought the city in NYS
was the only one.

It's in Solano County, but the county web site only mentions the road.
http://www.co.solano.ca.us/

Maps often show communities long after the people have left.