Secrets Excellence (Punta Cana) vs Sandals Whitehouse (Jamaica) ???

Old August 4th, 2005, 01:00 AM

Default Secrets Excellence (Punta Cana) vs Sandals Whitehouse (Jamaica) ???

My wife and I are looking to take a relaxing, romantic all-inclusive
vacation to one of these two resorts in mid-September. My wife has set
a priority list for the amenities: 1)Spa features 2)Food options 3)Room
view 4)Beach quality. She wants to be pampered, but I want it to be
affordable. We have narrowed the choices down to these two, and would
like some opinions.

FYI, we have already been to Jamaica (Sans Souci Resort & Spa), so that
has set a benchmark for comparison (she loved it!)
Old August 23rd, 2005, 12:52 AM
Scubasammie

Check out LeSport in St. Lucia - Massages, SPA service water skiing scuba
diving etc are eevn included. My wife and I have been there several times.
Food was great..

Check the review boards it has been a few years since our last trip

Booze high end was also INCL.

I will be going in October to Secrets - The food average review is good.
Spa services are extra, Beach quality will not be like Jamaica but is nice
I have been to many Carib Hotels and serced and searched Secrets should be
a fun time.

Don't think anywhere in the DR will papmer your wife like at San Souci...