Any ideas for family reunion at end of June 2007?

Old August 4th, 2006, 07:20 PM posted to rec.travel.resorts.all-inclusive
Carl Farley

Default Any ideas for family reunion at end of June 2007?

My wife is looking for an all-inclusive place to have a family reunion (24
members - ages 9 to 70). We do this every other year and are running out of
unique ideas that are reasonably priced and we can get to and back in seven
days or less. Looking for a travel agent who specializes in this.

We've done Disney twice (cruise/land and resort), western Caribbean cruise,
Smokey Mtn lodge, Iberostar (south of Cancun), and Grand Canyon lodge. Would
like to do Alaska, Hawaii or a dude ranch but they're pricey. Houseboat
camping, overnight hiking, etc. are out. Got to have shopping and glitter
nearby and plenty of attractions for 12 grandkids.

Please reply to farleycw at hal-pc.org

Old August 16th, 2006, 12:35 AM posted to rec.travel.resorts.all-inclusive
G&G

You are fortunate your family gets along well enough to want a reunion. We
have the wicked witch in our family that destroyed our family and a few
relationships in 2004.
GW

Please reply to farleycw at hal-pc.org