Low cost air AMS-BER

Old December 21st, 2004, 08:45 PM
Dennis G. Rears

Default Low cost air AMS-BER

Do you any of the lost cost flyers fly Amsterdam to Berlin? If so, what
airports? I assum I can just purchase one way, KLM and LU are too
expensive.

dennis

Old December 21st, 2004, 10:36 PM
Sjoerd

"Dennis G. Rears" schreef in bericht
Do you any of the lost cost flyers fly Amsterdam to Berlin? If so, what
airports? I assum I can just purchase one way, KLM and LU are too
expensive.

www.transavia.com from Rotterdam to Schoenefeld airport. Bus or train from
Amsterdam to Rotterdam.

Sjoerd

Old December 21st, 2004, 11:35 PM
Dennis G. Rears

"Sjoerd" wrote in message

"Dennis G. Rears" schreef in bericht
Do you any of the lost cost flyers fly Amsterdam to Berlin? If so, what
airports? I assum I can just purchase one way, KLM and LU are too
expensive.

www.transavia.com from Rotterdam to Schoenefeld airport. Bus or train from
Amsterdam to Rotterdam.

Thanks. Is it difficult to get to Rotterdam aiport from the Centraal
Station in Rotterdam?

dennis

Old December 22nd, 2004, 02:40 AM
Bill Burk

Is it difficult to get to Rotterdam aiport from the Centraal
Station in Rotterdam?

Just catch the train at Centraal and go direct to Rotterdam. Less than an
hour on the direct train.

007

--
******************
Bill E. Burk

[Remove "NOSP" from my e-mail address]

Old December 22nd, 2004, 04:14 AM
Dennis G. Rears

"Bill Burk" wrote in message

Is it difficult to get to Rotterdam aiport from the Centraal
Station in Rotterdam?

Just catch the train at Centraal and go direct to Rotterdam. Less than an
hour on the direct train.

No, I mean Rotterdam CS to Rotterdam Airport. This is the Netherlands. It
better not be an hour between Rotterdam CS and the airport.

dennis

Old December 22nd, 2004, 06:08 AM
Sjoerd

"Sjoerd" wrote in message

"Dennis G. Rears" schreef in bericht
Do you any of the lost cost flyers fly Amsterdam to Berlin? If so,

what
airports? I assum I can just purchase one way, KLM and LU are too
expensive.

www.transavia.com from Rotterdam to Schoenefeld airport. Bus or train

from
Amsterdam to Rotterdam.

Thanks. Is it difficult to get to Rotterdam aiport from the Centraal
Station in Rotterdam?

Have a look at the Transavia website. It takes quite a while to go to RTM
from Rotterdam CS. There is also a bus from Amsterdam CS direct to RTM.

Sjoerd

Old December 22nd, 2004, 06:09 AM
Merry Christmas

Dennis G. Rears wrote:
"Bill Burk" wrote in message

Is it difficult to get to Rotterdam aiport from the Centraal
Station in Rotterdam?

Just catch the train at Centraal and go direct to Rotterdam. Less than an
hour on the direct train.

No, I mean Rotterdam CS to Rotterdam Airport. This is the Netherlands. It
better not be an hour between Rotterdam CS and the airport.

There is a bus (#33) from Rotterdam Central Station to Rotterdam
Airport. It takes about 20 minutes.
Source: http://www.openjet.com/public/airport/Rotterdam.html

There is no train that I know of.