Oceania INSIGNIA ?? S. America ??

Old December 12th, 2009, 02:04 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Lon

Default Oceania INSIGNIA ?? S. America ??

We've sailed on the REGATTA and loved it. Are there any differences in
INSIGNIA?

Our next plan is Buenos Aires around the horn to Valparaiso.

Has anyone here been on that ship, or taken that route? Advice is welcome.

Lon
Old December 12th, 2009, 03:09 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Rosaly Z. Greenberger[_2_]

Lon wrote:
We've sailed on the REGATTA and loved it. Are there any differences in
INSIGNIA?

Our next plan is Buenos Aires around the horn to Valparaiso.

Has anyone here been on that ship, or taken that route? Advice is welcome.

Lon

As far as I am concerned, there is no better line than Oceania. Have
been on the Regatta 3 times but never on the Insignia.

When we did our S.American cruise, similar to what you are planning, we
did it on the Norwegian Cruise Line (Dream) and loved every minute of it.
I would do South America again as I loved it. rosaly
Old December 12th, 2009, 05:46 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Lon

On 12/12/2009 7:09 AM, Rosaly Z. Greenberger wrote:
Lon wrote:
We've sailed on the REGATTA and loved it. Are there any differences in
INSIGNIA?

Our next plan is Buenos Aires around the horn to Valparaiso.

Has anyone here been on that ship, or taken that route? Advice is
welcome.

Lon

As far as I am concerned, there is no better line than Oceania. Have
been on the Regatta 3 times but never on the Insignia.

When we did our S.American cruise, similar to what you are planning, we
did it on the Norwegian Cruise Line (Dream) and loved every minute of it.
I would do South America again as I loved it. rosaly

Thanks, Rosaly -
That was a glowing endorsement of our plan! The only bad part is the
coach seats down and back, but we cannot afford business class.

Lon
Old December 13th, 2009, 02:16 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Paul Johnson

"Rosaly Z. Greenberger" wrote in message
Lon wrote:
We've sailed on the REGATTA and loved it. Are there any differences in
INSIGNIA?
Our next plan is Buenos Aires around the horn to Valparaiso.
Has anyone here been on that ship, or taken that route? Advice is
welcome.
Lon

As far as I am concerned, there is no better line than Oceania. Have been
on the Regatta 3 times but never on the Insignia.
When we did our S.American cruise, similar to what you are planning, we
did it on the Norwegian Cruise Line (Dream) and loved every minute of it.
I would do South America again as I loved it. rosaly

We have cruised on Insignia three times and loved every minute of each
cruise. They have just gotten better and better. We are booked on Regatta
Miami to Los Angeles on January 14th so we will have a good comparison soon.
We don't even look at other cruise lines when planning a cruise.
Paul Johnson