Mainstream cruises rip off/see what to do!

Old January 11th, 2011, 12:48 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Donna Lee

Default I refute Deward about C & B Getaways BBB record--see inside!

Businesses advertise, as I'm doing. This is not a personal
relationship, which is what I was talking about on my Jung post, as I
may not have made clear. I don't see anything of what I'm doing as
unkind or as bothering anyone. Everyone is free to make his or her
decisions, I'm just hoping they make them based on the facts, not spin!
However, I notice that Deward had some unkind comment about you at the
same time as saying that my post was B.S. I guess he thought he was
killing to birds with one stone. There really is not enough kindness in
the world, and there really are too many agents provocateur, which I
don't doubt that you may be one!

Ari, if you're not interested in what I write, you don't have to read
it, or respond, either here or on the Jung forum! But it is nice to
know that you're interested in what I have to say!

Old January 11th, 2011, 12:50 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Donna Lee

Old January 11th, 2011, 12:52 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Donna Lee

To all on this forum, I wrote a lot of things on the Jung forum; I've
been there for over three years. And nothing like what Ari has written
about me here. Anyone caring to go to that forum to see some of what
I've written is welcome. All agent provocateurs and other "flamers"
like Ari, with the courtesy of wolverines, can go to hell!

Old January 11th, 2011, 12:56 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Donna Lee

No, Charles, it is not time shares. Everything is there for anybody to
see by going to the websites I recommended, including the BBB's website
or calling the company personally and speaking with the owner, "Bud"
Somers, as I suggested earlier in my first posting. If you don't
believe it, just forget about it; the loss will be yours. If you won't
look further at the evidence and refute that, rather than trying to call
me a liar, then there's nothing further that I can tell you! I have
presented all evidence and contacts here. None of you who are
complaining, including you, Charles, have done what I suggested: CHECK
THE FACTS, WHICH SPEAK FOR THEMSELVES!!!!!

Old January 11th, 2011, 01:02 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Donna Lee

I forgot to tell you, Charles, that the DID # IS my commission number.
However, as I told you all in one of my postings here, C & B Getaways,
IS MY EMPLOYER! I'm an independent contractor with them to sell this
travel plan. Does that make a difference? It's the same exact plan
regardless of what associate sells it. My reputation is on the line as
well as C & B Getaways. I've never had any problems with selling this
plan, although I've so far only sold one, hence my trying to do further
advertising!

Any other LEGITIMATE questions, let me know! Further, if something
sounds to good to be true, it PROBABLY is. If this were too good to be
true, don't you think that the Better Business Bureau would have found
out about it over 11 years? DO YOUR RESEARCH BEFORE YOU MAKE YOUR
DECISION! That's what I advise! THE FACTS ARE AVAILABLE TO ANYONE!

Old January 11th, 2011, 01:26 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Donna Lee

Hi, pocomount,

Thank you for telling of your experiences here. A lot of people are
reluctant to switch from procedures that are satisfactory to them, which
is totally understandable, because it's just human natu humans don't
like change, at all, even if it may be for the better, especially if
they can't see exactly what will happen before they make the change.

You CAN talk with the travel agent who books your cruises with C & B
Getaways, Inc.'s "Passport to Travel Club." Once you become a member,
you get a toll-free phone number to the travel agent. Naturally, there
is a catch: the travel agency involved has contracted with C & B
Getaways, Inc. to promote the "Passport to Travel Club" mainly for
promotional purposes. If you like it, you'll tell your friends, they'll
get more business, etc. That is the only catch I know.

About the BBB, I have had a problem with them in the past as well.
However, nothing is perfect, and I was not dealing with a BBB Accredited
Business when I had the problem. All I can say is check the FACTS, and
go from there. If you get the "Passport to Travel Club" membership,
which is a one-time payment of $99.00 FOR LIFE (!), and you don't like
what you get, then take appropriate action to get satisfaction. If you
are satisfied, that doesn't mean you can't also still patronize your
favored travel agent as well. Further, although the "Passport to Travel
Club" offers quite a lot of discounted travel per year, they still may
not cover all your needs for which you could still go to your personal
travel agent. Finally, if you don't want to try the "Passport to Travel
Club," at all, then simply don't! It was just an ad, like any other.

However, if you DO try "Passport to Travel Club," and like it, come back
here and sing its praises. If you're not satisfied and you try to get
satisfaction, come back and tell us how that worked out for you. If you
decide not to try it, then I still wish you Bon Voyage!

Old January 11th, 2011, 02:11 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Ari Silverstein, C.T.A.

On Mon, 10 Jan 2011 19:52:52 -0500, Donna Lee wrote:

To all on this forum, I wrote a lot of things on the Jung forum; I've
been there for over three years. And nothing like what Ari has written
about me here. Anyone caring to go to that forum to see some of what
I've written is welcome. All agent provocateurs and other "flamers"
like Ari, with the courtesy of wolverines, can go to hell!

https://groups.google.com/group/alt.psychology.jung/browse_frm/thread/fba837dfb95bdb07/d555c9c153d25e05?tvc=1#d555c9c153d25e05

It ain't me, Babe
No, no,it ain't me, Babe
it's you they are looking for
(the ones in the white coats) lol
--
Ari Silverstein, C.T.A; C.T.A.S, FREE Cruise Travel Advisory Services
I never have nor ever will solicit or accept a booking.
Old January 11th, 2011, 02:26 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Ari Silverstein, C.T.A.

On Mon, 10 Jan 2011 19:48:17 -0500, Donna Lee wrote:

Businesses advertise, as I'm doing. This is not a personal
relationship, which is what I was talking about on my Jung post, as I
may not have made clear.

So you have read the RTC charter and understand where you may be
violating it.

I don't see anything of what I'm doing as
unkind or as bothering anyone.

See above "charter".

Everyone is free to make his or her
decisions, I'm just hoping they make them based on the facts, not spin!
However, I notice that Deward had some unkind comment about you at the
same time as saying that my post was B.S.

It is devastating, I am crying...drying up, getting better...over it.
lol

I guess he thought he was killing to birds with one stone. There
really is not enough kindness in the world, and there really are
too many agents provocateur, which I don't doubt that you may be
one!

Shooting the messenger much?

Ari, if you're not interested in what I write, you don't have to read
it, or respond, either here or on the Jung forum! But it is nice to
know that you're interested in what I have to say!

Yeah.
Old January 11th, 2011, 02:30 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Charles[_1_]

In article , Donna Lee
wrote:

I forgot to tell you, Charles, that the DID # IS my commission number.
However, as I told you all in one of my postings here, C & B Getaways,
IS MY EMPLOYER! I'm an independent contractor with them to sell this
travel plan. Does that make a difference? It's the same exact plan
regardless of what associate sells it. My reputation is on the line as
well as C & B Getaways. I've never had any problems with selling this
plan, although I've so far only sold one, hence my trying to do further
advertising!

I suspected that.

Sold only one LOL. How much have you spent?

You should google pyramid schemes.

--
Charles
Old January 11th, 2011, 05:28 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Ari Silverstein, C.T.A.

On Mon, 10 Jan 2011 21:30:31 -0500, Charles wrote:

In article , Donna Lee
wrote:

I forgot to tell you, Charles, that the DID # IS my commission number.
However, as I told you all in one of my postings here, C & B Getaways,
IS MY EMPLOYER! I'm an independent contractor with them to sell this
travel plan. Does that make a difference? It's the same exact plan
regardless of what associate sells it. My reputation is on the line as
well as C & B Getaways. I've never had any problems with selling this
plan, although I've so far only sold one, hence my trying to do further
advertising!

I suspected that.

Sold only one LOL. How much have you spent?

You should google pyramid schemes.

Chuck, you're trolling now. Donna never said she sold only one.

Bet she sells more to RTC than John Sisker. who has yet to sell one of
anything here.