Honeymoon advice??

Old January 17th, 2005, 04:29 AM

Default Honeymoon advice??

My fiance and I are planning to do our Honeymoon in mid to late August.
We are Canadians but will be moving to London shortly and would like
to plan our honeymoon from there.

We are very flexible in terms of location and duration, but price is a
concern. We are looking for a relaxing vacation spot with great food,
beaches, etc.

We have been too many countries in Europe (about 14 I think), and we
would like to try something new. We hope to go for a week minimum and
up to 3 weeks total.

Our budget is around 1,200GBP for the both of us including flights out
of London. Any suggestions, help, or info would be great!

Thanks
Matt

Old January 17th, 2005, 10:03 AM
Jens Arne Maennig

My fiance and I are planning to do our Honeymoon in mid to late August.

Azores. It's Hawaii for the poor :-)

Jens
Old January 17th, 2005, 10:03 AM
Jens Arne Maennig

Old January 17th, 2005, 10:45 AM
Jens Arne Maennig

nitram wrote:

Many Germans prefer Katwijk-aan-Zee :-)

Arctic waters. Not for me :-b

However, I just found out that my girlfriend has never been to
Amsterdam, so this will be a plan for later spring - even if the
Stedelijk Museum will still be closed until 2008 :-(

Jens

Old January 17th, 2005, 11:06 AM
Jens Arne Maennig

nitram wrote:
On Mon, 17 Jan 2005 11:45:28 +0100, Jens Arne Maennig
wrote:
nitram wrote:

Many Germans prefer Katwijk-aan-Zee :-)

Arctic waters. Not for me :-b

The young German generation is pampered :-)

I don't think so. My son has no problem swimming in cold water but I
(product of the post-war baby boom) do avoid anything below 22°C.

The Rijksmuseum is a shambles at the moment too.

I hope you like Van Gogh :-)

Well, you can't sit in coffeeshops smoking dope all day long :-) I used
to work in the Stedelijk for some weeks in about 1985, so it would have
been a place of evil deeds to return to.

Jens