Hotel in Udaipur, Rajasthan

Old February 28th, 2004, 02:20 AM
santokh bains

Default Hotel in Udaipur, Rajasthan

Hello, I am going to be in Udaipur in April. Would someone who has just been
there lately suggest a good hotel in the mid price range.

THXs

Old March 2nd, 2004, 03:37 PM
Nisse PowerMan

santokh bains wrote:

Hello, I am going to be in Udaipur in April. Would someone who has just been
there lately suggest a good hotel in the mid price range.

THXs

YES! I stayed at Lake Pichola in 1997, it's a mid-price hotel with a
fantastic view over the lake and the Palace up on the ridge. (Don't mix
it with Lake Palace).

http://www.tours4india.com/Udaipur/lakepichola.htm
http://www.rajasthan-tours.com/hotel...r/pichola.html
http://www.accessindiatravel.com/uda...a-udaipur.html
http://www.udaipur.indiainformation....akepichola.htm

And finally, best pictures he
http://www.budgetindiatravel.com/res...l-udaipur.html
http://www.ashextourism.com/hotelsre...cholahotel.htm

Hotel List:
http://www.si-india.com/udaipur.htm

Have a happy trip!

/Anders

--
Remove the obvious part before replying by mail please!
Old March 3rd, 2004, 04:02 PM
Edwardseco

In article , Nisse PowerMan
writes:

YES! I stayed at Lake Pichola in 1997, it's a mid-price hotel with a

I'll second that but don't miss the chance to eat at the Lake Palace (make
advance reservations and boat timing).
edwardseco
Old September 24th, 2012, 11:10 AM posted to rec.travel.asia
[email protected]

Indianhomestays.org is an independent travel company, specializing in Home stays, Bed and Breakfast, Resorts and Service Apartments. We are a small, friendly group of travel professionals, who aim to arrange reliable, safe and secure Home-stays, Bed and Breakfast, Resorts and Small hotels across major cities of India. Most of our homestays do not boast of luxury, however, they are charming places with all basic comforts & amenities, cleanliness, hygiene, delicious home-made simple food and courteous service. We are proud to mention that we have a very high client satisfaction rating.

This is a premium homestay situated on the banks of Fateh Sagar Lake in Udaipur. The homestay is all about comfort, tranquility, rejuvenation and peace of mind. Located in a peaceful and most exclusive area called Rani Road and only 10 minutes away from the city center, the home stay offers a breathtaking view of the captivating Fateh Sagar Lake, the Monsoon Palace and the exotic Aravali mountain range. All the major tourist spots and markets are easily accessible from the homestay.

It is a sure favourite amongst discerig traveler, due to its location, amenities, services and people who are committed to providing a unique experience in hospitality. All guests are treated with warmth and over whelming respect while creating an homely environment. The staff is trained to understand cultural differences and to accommodate specific preferences of the guests – be that a question of food or privacy. Each room has a shared balcony. It is conveniently located at 5 Kms from the Railway and Bus stations and a mere 25 Kms from the Maharana Pratap Airport in Udaipur.

This homestay was once the residence of a successor of the last noble ruler the Late Maharawal Chandraveer Singh of the erstwhile state of Banswara, who as a sovereign
ruler, belonged to the majestic Sisodia clan of Rajputs.With the first hand experience of having been raised amongst the Indian nobility, the owners of this gorgeous property,Mr. Mahesh Pratap Singh and his wife Mrs Meena Singh, have recently converted it into a wonderful “one of a kind” homestay in Udaipur. The rooms are all beautifully appointed. The tasteful decor and casual environment makes one feel that you are staying in your home and not in a homestay.

PLease log onto http://www.indianhomestays.org/
Old May 24th, 2013, 07:50 AM
nparamesh nparamesh is offline
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by santokh bains View Post
Hello, I am going to be in Udaipur in April. Would someone who has just been
there lately suggest a good hotel in the mid price range.

THXs
Trident Udaipur Hotel, The Oberoi Udaivilas Udaipur Hotel, Sheraton Udaipur Palace Resort & Spa and Taj Lake Palace are the best and top hotels in entire udaipur.
Old October 4th, 2014, 05:33 AM
ORRELL ORRELL is offline
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by santokh bains View Post
Hello, I am going to be in Udaipur in April. Would someone who has just been
there lately suggest a good hotel in the mid price range.

THXs
I recently came back after completing my Udaipur trip with my family. We have been stayed at "Jaiwana Haveli" during our tour. This amazing place is located in Lal Ghat on the bank of Lake Pichola. It is one of the best and budgeted hotels of Udaipur. This spot is filled with history. It has 24 rooms for the visitors.