Emirates orders 82 Airbus planes

Old November 11th, 2007, 12:51 PM posted to rec.travel.air,rec.travel.europe
spanka

Default Emirates orders 82 Airbus planes

Emirates orders 82 Airbus planes

The latest Emirates deal is worth more than $20bn for Airbus
Emirates has ordered 82 Airbus jets, in a deal worth more than $20bn
(£9.6bn) for the European plane-maker.

The Dubai-based airline is buying 70 of Airbus' mid-sized A350 model,
and 11 Airbus A380 twin-deck super jumbos.

Announced at the start of the Dubai air show, Emirates said the new
planes would play "an important role" in the growth of both the
airline and Dubai.

Emirates added that it also had the option to purchase a further 50
A350 aircraft at a future date.

Rolls-Royce deal

If this additional order goes ahead, the final deal will be worth
about $32bn for Airbus.

Emirates airlines is placing great faith in our A350 XWB and A380
programmes as well as our company and we are rightfully proud
Airbus boss Tom Enders

The latest contract win for Airbus was also good news for British
engine-maker Rolls-Royce, as Emirates has chosen its units to power
the new planes.

It will be worth up to $8.4bn for Rolls-Royce if Emirates does go on
to buy the additional 50 A350 planes.

"Emirates airlines is placing great faith in our A350 XWB and A380
programmes as well as our company and we are rightfully proud," said
Airbus president and chief executive Tom Enders.

The order is welcome good news for Airbus parent group EADS.

Last week EADS warned it may have to deepen planned restructuring and
job cuts after its losses for the July to September period worsened to
775m euros ($1.14bn; £541m), compared with 189m euros last year.

It already plans to cut 10,000 jobs at Airbus over the next four
years.

Airbus designs and makes its wings in the UK.

Old November 11th, 2007, 04:03 PM posted to rec.travel.air,rec.travel.europe
Runge4

Default Warning still viruses !

Lol the spammer changes names to answer himself
What a sad, empty life.

"Bustas Crabbs" a écrit dans le message de
ups.com...

Old November 11th, 2007, 09:28 PM posted to rec.travel.air,rec.travel.europe
Runge4

Default michaelnewport the stoopid spammer

alone again, michaelnewport ?

oups.com...

Old November 12th, 2007, 05:54 AM posted to rec.travel.air,alt.activism.death-penalty
Gregory Morrow[_1_]

Default Runge the Queer Fellow Sez, "Look at me, I am here, I exist...!!!"

Runge4 wrote:

Lol the spammer changes names to answer himself
What a sad, empty life.

Poor scRunge the sex guy has NO life on a Sunday...sad, sad, sad...!!!

He is a queer lonely type who gets his frissons from trolling...

--
Best
Greg

"Bustas Crabbs" a écrit dans le message roups.com...
On 11 Nov, 13:51, spanka wrote:

[...]

thanks 4 that- Hide quoted text -

Old November 24th, 2007, 07:55 AM posted to rec.travel.air, alt.activism.death-penalty
spanka

On 12 Nov, 06:54, Gregory Morrow wrote:
Runge4 wrote:
Lol the spammer changes names to answer himself
What a sad, empty life.

Poor scRunge the sex guy has NO life on a Sunday...sad, sad, sad...!!!

He is a queer lonely type who gets his frissons from trolling...

--
Best
Greg

its currently out sabotaging TGV's....