FAA CIVIL RIGHTS SCAM

Old September 23rd, 2008, 03:35 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.travel.air,talt.troll
TheTruth[_2_]

Default FAA CIVIL RIGHTS SCAM

Bertie the Bunyip wrote:
Borked Pseudo Mailed wrote in
d.net:

For all you Obama(Marxist)lovers and people who love to
"Kiss the Black Ass" here is what we all expected from
our Marxist New York and Hollywood controlled homosexual
American media. Now it seems the new focus by
the left wing Maoist press and the nuts who think "Guvment"
is the answer comes what we all expected.

"If you do not vote for Barack Obama you are racist"

WOW!! I guess everyone in the South and the Red states are
"Racist" if they vote for McCain huh???

See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maoism

"Kissing the Black Ass" is America's new pandemic

Here is what is going to happen. If Obama is elected
America will divide. The Red States will secede from the
cesspool called Washington D.C.

America will never be the same. A divided nation on it's
way to a civil and economic war. So go ahead, vote Obama.
And the red states will disown our Government.

It will be "The Divided States of America" And there is
not a damn thing Washington DC can do about it

NOTHING

Please, Eat your gun.

You know you want to.

Bertie

Give me some mustard
Old September 23rd, 2008, 03:39 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.travel.air,talt.troll
Bertie the Bunyip[_5_]

TheTruth wrote in news:T97Ck.31406$rV4.3825
@newsfe03.iad:

Bertie the Bunyip wrote:
[...]

No problem.

Spicy or regular?

Bertie

Old September 23rd, 2008, 03:43 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.travel.air,alt.fan.art-bell,talt.troll
TheTruth[_2_]

Bertie the Bunyip wrote:
[...]

But of course, "Grey Poupon"
Old September 23rd, 2008, 03:52 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.travel.air,alt.fan.art-bell,talt.troll,alt.uenet.kooks
Bertie the Bunyip[_5_]

TheTruth wrote in news:Hg7Ck.31408$rV4.27335
@newsfe03.iad:

Bertie the Bunyip wrote:
[...]

It's a fine thing you're doing for your felow man and the gene pool.

Bertie
Old September 23rd, 2008, 08:46 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.travel.air,alt.fan.art-bell,talt.troll
TheTruth[_2_]

Bertie the Bunyip wrote:
[...]

Hell, I am just getting spooled up
Mike or whoever he is ****ed me off
I eat FAA Managers for lunch RAW
It makes him mad

All he can do is call the poster a druggie
No substance. No facts.Just Bull****

just getting spooled up
Redball
JP-4